Timesco Manual Child Resuscitation Bag with Size 1 and 2 Anatomical Masks
The Timesco Manual Child Resuscitation Bag with Size 1 and 2 Anatomical Masks helps to ensure that a child can be resuscitated as quickly as possible in an emergency. The Timesco Resus Bag is provided pre-assembled and ready for immediate use, and is designed to be both comfortable for the child and reliable for the medic resuscitating the patient.
- 1 x Child Resuscitation Bag (550ml)
- 1 x Size 1 Anatomical Mask
- 1 x Size 2 Anatomical Mask
- 1 x Set of Oxygen Tubing
- 1 x Oxygen Reservoir Bag
- 1 x Set of Instructions
Who Can Use the Resuscitation Bag?
The Resuscitation Bag is ideal for medical professionals and anybody trained in resuscitation, particularly those who work closely with children. The Child Resuscitation bag is provided pre-assembled to ensure that it can be purchased and then put to one side, ready for immediate use in an emergency situation.
How Does the Resuscitation Bag Work?
The Manual Resuscitation Bag provides resuscitation through a combination known as BVM, or 'bag valve mask'. The manual bag is squeezed to draw in air through the valve near the reservoir bag, and the air is then carried to the mask to deliver it directly to the patient for resuscitation.
What Are the Benefits of the Timesco Manual Resus Bag?
To ensure reliable use in an emergency situation, the Timesco Manual Resus Bag has been designed to be as practical and as comfortable to use as possible. It offers the following benefits:
- Non-Slip Manual Bag: The manual bag features a textured grip to improve grip. This non-slip design ensures that the individual delivering the resuscitation can keep a firm grip on the bag for greater control.
- Pre-Assembled Design: Supplied pre-assembled, the Child Resus Bag is ready to be used in an emergency, making it quick and easy to use at a moment's notice.
- Recoil Recovery: Once the bag has been compressed, it returns to its previous state quickly so that it can be compressed again.
- Single Use Design: With a single-use design, the Manual Resus Bag helps to prevent cross-contamination.
- Swivel Connector: The mask features a 360° swivel connector. This makes it easier to position the adjustable mask over the child's mouth.
- Tamper-Proof Packaging: The Manual Resus Bag is packaged in a tamper-proof sealed bag, which is then double-wrapped in a drawstring bag to ensure that it remains hygienic and only used once.
How Is Over-Inflation Prevented?
The Child Resus Bag incorporates a 35cm H₂O pressure release valve. This protects against over-inflation of the lungs.
How Is the Child Resus Bag Packaged?
The Child Resus Bag is packaged in a tamper-proof sealed bag. The sealed bag is then double wrapped in a drawstring bag, helping to ensure that it cannot be tampered with nor accidentally used more than once.
How Hygienic Is the Child Resuscitation Bag?
As the Child Resuscitation Bag is designed for single use only, it provides a hygienic approach to resuscitation. It also helps to prevent cross-contamination by reducing the need for direct contact between the medic and the patient.
Is the Resus Bag Latex Free?
Yes, the Resus Bag is latex free. This latex-free design allows it to be used on patients who would otherwise react to resus products containing latex.
Which Other Sizes Are Available?
The Timesco Manual Resuscitation Bag is available in a range of sizes and with a selection of masks to suit different emergency situations. Please see below for a list of the Manual Resus Bags available.