The Original Copper Heeler for Pain Relief (Three Pair Pack)
The Original Copper Heeler for Pain Relief (Three Pair Pack) includes three pairs of copper insoles which are developed by orthopaedic technicians to tackle arthritis and joint pain through the use of copper. This three pack allows you to use the heelers in multiple shoes, without having the inconvenience of having to remove and replace the heelers every time you change shoes.
What's in the Box?
- 3 x Pairs of Copper Insoles
- 6 x Sets of Velcro Dots
What Can I Use the Original Copper Heelers For?
The Original Copper Heelers are well recommended for relieving pain in your joints on your ankles, knees and hips. Suitable uses are listed below:
- Eliminate aching feet, ankles and legs
- Take pressure aware from your knee joints
- Reduce strain on your body
- Improve posture to prevent back and neck pain
- Boost your circulation
- Promote good digestion and wellbeing
How Do the Original Copper Heelers Work?
The Original Copper Heelers work by utilising the medicinal benefits of copper, which can help to improve wellbeing and tackle circulatory issues. The heelers also offer good support, helping to relieve pressure on your feet, ankles, knees and joints. Finally, by improving posture, the heelers can relieve ankle, knee, back and neck pain,
Which Shoes Can I Use Copper Heelers In?
The Original Copper Heeler features a slim design that allows the insoles to be used in a almost all shoes. The Copper Heeler can be used in the following:
- Smart shoes
- Court shoes
- High heels
- Sports shoes
- Slippers with a robust sole
- And many more
Which Size of Copper Heelers is Right for Me?
Copper Heelers are available in four sizes that should suit most users. To find your perfect size, please match your shoe size to the size of the Original Copper Heeler in the chart below.
UK Shoe Size
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Size 1 (Small) ||UK Size 2 - 4 (Women's) |
|Size 2 (Medium) ||UK Size 5 - 7 (Women's) / 0 - 5 (Men's) |
|Size 3 (Large) ||UK Size 8 - 9 (Women's) / 6 - 9 (Men's) |
|Size 4 (Extra Large) ||UK Size 10 - 14 (Men's) |
If you would like to find your perfect size via your European shoe size, please use the chart below instead.
EU Shoe Size
|Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size 1 (Small) ||EU Size 35 - 37 |
|Size 2 (Medium) ||EU Size 38 - 40 |
|Size 3 (Large) ||EU Size 40 - 43 |
|Size 4 (Extra Large) ||EU Size 44 - 47+ |
How Do I Fit My Copper Heelers?
To prevent movement within your shoes, the Copper Heelers are provided with a set of adhesive Velcro dots, allowing you to fit them accurately and securely. Please use the following steps to fit your Copper Heelers:
- Step One: Select the shoes in which you will be using the Copper Heelers. It may be easier if you remove your shoe's existing insole (please be careful as insoles are not always removable).
- Step Two: Separate the Velcro dots from one another. One will be attached to the bottom of the Copper Heeler itself while the other will be separate.
- Step Three: Remove the plastic backing from the Velcro dot that is not attached to the Copper Heeler. Be careful, as the reverse of the Velcro dot is self adhesive, so it is better to avoid touching it to ensure the best adhesion in your shoes.
- Step Four: Carefully place the Velcro dot into your desired shoe or onto your desired insole. The dot should be placed towards the back of the foot, right under the pad of your heel.
- Step Five: Once your Velcro dot has been placed correctly, please remove the protective plastic from the top side of the insole and fix onto the Velcro dot.
Are Copper Heelers Comfortable?
Designed with an anatomical shape that conforms to the natural contours of your foot, The Original Copper Heeler provides comfortable support in your shoes. The Copper Heeler has a slimline design that should not add bulk or weight to your footwear.
Why Does The Original Copper Heeler Use Velcro Pads?
Some heel supports and heel cups can move within your shoe, preventing them from being effective and causing you discomfort. The Velcro dots utilised by the Copper Heelers counter this, making sure that they provide the support that you need.
Can I Use the Copper Heeler While Wearing Socks?
Fortunately, the Copper Heeler is equally effective whether or not you are wearing socks in your shoes! Simply fit the Copper Heeler in your shoes using the above method and you should start to feel the benefit in your day to day life.
How Durable Are Copper Heeler Insoles?
Made from solid metal, The Original Copper Heeler is designed to provide comfort and support over an extended period of time. While they are solid metal, the slim design of the Copper Heelers means that they can become bent if used in unsuitable shoes or if they are placed under undue stress.
Is This Product Returnable?
This product is only returnable if you do not remove the plastic backing. We recommend ensuring it fits correctly before you remove the plastic.