Suction Bag for the Laerdal Suction Unit with Semi-Disposable Canister
The Laerdal Suction Unit with Semi-Disposable Canister is a powerful, highly-reliable unit that has been designed for use in emergency situations. Its Semi-Disposable Canister configuration has a reusable canister and disposable bag to help you avoid contact with contaminants. As the bag is disposable, the Suction Bag is ideal for those who need to purchase another liner.
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps you avoid contact with contaminants
- Built for the Laerdal Suction Unit (LSU) with Semi-Disposable Canister
- Quick and easy to change bags
- Hygienic disposable liner
- Compliant with Laerdal's warranty conditions
- Supplied in a pack of one (Packs of 36 are available)
How Do You Remove the Disposable Canister?
Please note that it is recommended you replace the canister when it's 3/4 full. When liquid reaches the top of the canister, the LSU will automatically stop suctioning liquid. If the liquid from the canister gets into the pump, the LSU must be returned for servicing.
- Disconnect the vacuum connector tubing at the yellow T-bar on the canister connector
- Release the canister holder and press down the release arm while sliding the holder towards you
- Remove the canister from the holder
- Unwrap/release the patient suctioning tube (if applicable)
- Safely dispose of the liner according to local protocols
- Clean the LSU
What Standards Does the Laerdal Suction Unit Meet?
The Laerdal Suction Unit can be trusted because it meets ISO standard 13485:2016. This is to ensure that the product is of highest quality possible.
Powerful Suction Unit
Owing to the fact that the unit can charge to 80% after just three hours, the LSU is ready to use whenever you need it. The Laerdal Suction Unit with Semi-Disposable Canister is used all over the world by countless providers. This is because it's:
- Powerful and effective
- Prepared for emergency situations
- Effective at improving patient safety