SonoTrax Lite Fetal Doppler
The SonoTrax Lite Fetal Doppler is a pocket sized ultrasound doppler, which is used to observe fetal heart rate. This audio-only model will produce audible results as early as ten weeks into pregnancy.
What Is Included with the SonoTrax Lite Ultrasound Doppler with Waterproof Probe?
Your purchase of this fetal Doppler will include the following:
- 1 x SonoTrax Lite Fetal Doppler
- 1 x Waterproof probe (2MHz)
- 1 x Doppler ultrasound gel
- 1 x Battery (9V)
When Can This Fetal Doppler Be Used?
This probe is used to observe fetal heart rate. It can produce results as early as ten weeks into pregnancy.
Does This Fetal Doppler Have a Visual Display?
The high quality audio output of this probe eliminates the need for a visual display. A simulation of the fetal heart rate generated by the Doppler Effect can actually be heard by both patient and practitioner.
What Are The Benefits of This Ultrasound Doppler?
This is the most stripped down of SonoTrax's Ultrasound Dopplers. Its 2MHz probe is perfect for carrying out readings of fetal heart rate and while it features no visual output, its audio simulation of the heart beat is both instructive to doctors and meaningful to potential parents.
Features of the SonoTrax Lite Ultrasound Doppler with Waterproof Probe
- Compact design – makes the device highly portable
- Waterproof probe – contributes to the longevity of the device
- Efficient battery use – allows for up to 240 hours of continuous use
- Automatic power off – further preserves battery life
- In-built speaker – provides easy and immediate audio readings
- Audio port – allows for the use of headphones or a recording device
How Does an Ultrasound Doppler Work?
Ultrasound Dopplers measure blood flow by bouncing high-frequency ultrasound off of red blood cells. The Doppler Effect allows the device to produce an audio simulation of pulse rate, and to carry out other diagnostics. This is a non-invasive solution to performing these diagnostic tests.
Are There Any Other SonoTrax Dopplers Available?
SonoTrax have several different Dopplers available, each with their own benefits and applications:
- Dimensions: 7cm x 7cm x 25cm
- Weight: 290g
- Probe frequency: 2MHz
- Capacity: 25fl. oz/ 750ml