Seca Body Composition Analyser Seca mBCA 515
The Seca Body Composition Analyser Seca mBCA 515 is a medically precise device designed for fast and easy assessment of body composition such as fat mass and body water. Six modules provide varied analysis of measurement data, including multi-frequent measurement and segmental measurement.
Key Features of the Seca mBCA 515 Medical Body Composition Analyser
- Medically precise body composition analyser
- Facilitates fast and easy assessment of body composition such as fat mass and body water
- Six modules for varied analysis of measurement data
- Premium data analysis validated against the gold standard recognised by medical science
- Integrated scale facilitates weighing of patients up to 300kg
- Data displayed on a swivelling touchscreen display
- Electrodes on handrail provide patients with a firm stance and reproducible results
- Facilitates both multi-frequent and segmental measurements for versatile use
Varied Measurement Data Analysis
The Medical Body Composition Analyser is designed to produce fast and easy assessments of body composition. This includes such data as fat mass and body water, with six modules provided for accommodating varied analysis of measurement data. This is particularly useful in medical environments like hospitals where patient needs can vastly differ.
Premium Precision Analyser
Providing quality data analysis, the Seca mBCA 515 Analyser is a premium device with medical precision. The premium data analysis is validated against the gold standard recognised by medical science, providing reliability and reassurance.
Multi-Frequent and Segmental Measurements
The versatile Body Composition Analyser accommodates a range of measurements, including multi-frequent measurement and segmental measurement. Multi-frequent measurement is particularly useful for collating data from an individual patient over a period of time, providing effective monitoring of any fluctuations or developments in their condition.
With segmental measurements, a more accurate assessment of patient stature can be achieved. This allows individual measurements of limbs to be taken in patients with growth complications to determine the height where it is otherwise impractical or not possible to measure their height while standing fully upright. Please see the Technical Specifications section below for detailed information about measurement segments.
Easy Data Recording
Unlike mechanical or more basic digital scales and analysers, the Medical Body Composition Analyser ensures receiving, reading, and recording of results is as seamless as possible. Data information is displayed on a swivelling touchscreen display for easy access, allowing patient weight and body composition data to be received quickly and easily.
Enabling patients to stand comfortably and in a way that can be reproduced, electrodes have been placed on the handrail of the analyser. This provides patients a firm stance, ensuring they can return to the same position during their next appointment.
Range of Functions
The Seca mBCA 515 Body Composition Analyser adapts to as wide a range of patient needs as possible and has been fitted with a wide selection of functions. The following functions and properties are present with the Body Composition Analyser:
- Acoustic signal activation
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
- Date and time printout
- Eight-point measurement
- EMR ready
- Mechanical overload protection
- Multi-frequent measurement
- Patient data input
- Segmental measurement
- Touch display
- BIA Measuring Period: 17 seconds
- BIA Measuring Frequency: 1; 1,5; 2; 3; 5; 7,5; 10; 15; 20; 30; 50; 75; 100; 150; 200; 300; 500; 750; 1,000 kHz
- BIA Measuring Method: 8-point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- BIA Measurement Segments: Right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, right half of body, left half of body, torso
- BIA Measuring Electricity: 100 µA
- Weight Capacity: 300kg
- Weight Graduation: 50g to 100g
- Display: 8.4" touchscreen display with 360° rotation
- Ports: Ethernet; USB 2.0; Seca 360° wireless
- Power Supply: Mains adaptor
- Product Weight: 36kg
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 780 x 12 x 510mm
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 976 x 1251 x 828mm