Seca 856 Specialised Organ Scale
The Seca 856 Specialised Organ Scale has been designed for reliably weighing organs, nappies, and swabs. The digital scale features a sealed battery compartment and a raised display to protect from soiling by fluids.
Key Features of the Seca 856 Organ Scale
- Specialised organ scale with digital display
- Designed for weighing organs, nappies, and swabs
- Scale fulfils hygienic standards with a sealed stainless steel surface
- Easy to clean for ongoing hygiene control
- Display is raised to protect against soiling by fluids
- Battery compartment is sealed to keep moisture away from electric parts
- Pre-tare function enables weight of containers to be deducted from the overall weight
- Fine one-gram graduation facilitates precision and reliable weighing
- Automatic switch-off saves energy by turning the device off when not in use
Specialised Scale for Versatile Weighing
While most standard scales are not built for weighing potentially harmful objects, the Seca 856 Organ Scale has been designed to facilitate weighing of such items as nappies, organs, and swabs. As it includes a pre-tare function, the objects can be placed in a container, and then the weight of the container can be deducted from the total weight.
Hygienic and Easy to Clean
The Seca 856 Scale features a raised display to keep it protected from risks of soiling by fluids. The battery compartment is also sealed to keep moisture away from electric parts.
The stainless steel surface is sealed and therefore can be easily cleaned in between use. This helps it fulfil tough hygienic standards for peace of mind and reliable use.
- Weight Capacity: 5kg
- Weight Graduation: 1g to 2g
- Power Source: 4 x AAA batteries
- Scale Weight: 1.9kg
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 235 x 5 x 170mm
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 265 x 53 x 265mm