Seca 711 Mechanical Column Scale
The Seca 711 Mechanical Column Scale is designed to facilitate patient weighing with a capacity of up to 220kg. It features an easy-to-read display at eye level, and a sturdy construction with a cast-iron base and low-level platform.
Key Features of the Seca 711 Column Scale
- Class III medically approved mechanical column scale
- Designed for weighing patients in clinics, hospitals, and surgeries
- Scale printed on both sides of the eye-level beam for easy reading
- Large and low-level platform easy to step onto
- Sturdy construction with slip-resistant cast-iron base improves stability
- Transport castors enable the scale to be used on a mobile basis
- Facilitates weighing of patients up to 220kg
Designed for Easy Use
The Seca 711 is ideal for monitoring patient weight accurately and effectively. It can be easily mounted thanks to the large and low-level platform, and the weight can be read with ease from the eye-level beam.
Sturdy Mechanical Scale
Ensuring users are safe during weighing, the Seca 711 Mechanical Scale features a sturdy construction with a slip-resistant cast-iron base. It also includes transport castors, improving safety during moving and handling of the scale.
- Weight Capacity: 220kg
- Scale Graduation: 100g
- Scale Weight: 21.7kg
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 520 x 1556 x 520mm
- Units of Measure: Kilograms (kg)