Seca 657 Platform Scale
Following an emergency hospital admission, it's often essential to weigh a patient, and with the Seca 657 Platform Scale this can be done efficiently. The transportable scale is spacious enough to accommodate all common roll-in systems, and the innovative memory function determines the precise weight of the patient.
Key Features of the Seca 657 Platform Scale
- Class III medically approved scale for weighing patients in an emergency
- Spacious platform area for all common roll-in systems
- Stable construction with a high weighing capacity of 300kg
- Transportable design with castors and integrated handles for versatile use
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient
Spacious Platform for Emergencies
The spacious platform of the Seca 657 Scale makes it ideal for meeting varied patient needs, particularly when they arrive in an an emergency situation on a roll-in system. The scale can weigh emergency admissions quickly and easily without requiring patients to be removed from the trolley, stretcher, or undercarriage.
The ability to weigh the patient upon arrival is paramount to ensuring the correct dose of anaesthetic is given quickly and efficiently. The Seca 657 Platform Scale can also be used for patients in wheelchairs, ensuring it can remain versatile in use.
High Weight Capacity
The Seca 657 Scale features a high weight capacity of 300kg. This makes it ideal for a range of environments where patient weights may vary, and is particularly useful for providing accurate weighing of heavier patients. This versatility also makes the scale ideal for use in care homes and nursing homes where patient needs may vary.
The Seca 657 Multifunctional Scale is fitted with a range of functions for versatile use, including an innovative memory function for determining precise patient weight. Additional functions of the EMR-ready scale include: auto-clear; auto-hold; automatic switch-off; automatic weighing range switch-over; BMI calculating; pre-TARE; TARE; and adjustable damping.
- Weight Capacity: 300kg
- Weight Graduation Range: 100g to 200g
- Scale Weight: 46.2kg
- Power Supply: Mains adaptor
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 800 x 55 x 1465mm
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 893 x 87 x 1655mm