Seca 456 Wireless USB Adaptor
The Seca 456 Wireless USB Adaptor has been designed to facilitate transmitting data wirelessly during examinations. Not only does this reduce the need for cables in busy medical environments, but it also ensures that data can be swiftly and accurately documented.
Key Features of the Wireless USB Adaptor
- Wireless USB adaptor for transmitting data during patient examinations
- Ideal for digitally recording results after weighing and measuring patients
- Improves safety by reducing the amount of wires and cables in busy medical environments
- Eliminates the need to use high volumes of paper by switching to digital records
- Stable wireless connection made with cyclic redundancy check (CRC) technology
- Secures AES-256 data encryption
- Simple and easy to use by plugging into a USB port 2.0
- Data can be stored in the Seca database when used with Seca Analytics 115 software (sold separately)
- Compatible with all EMR Systems and EMR-ready Seca products for convenience
Reduces Manual Tasks by Transmitting Data Wirelessly
Time spent handwriting results following patient examinations is time that could be spent with patients, but by switching to data recording with the Seca 456 Wireless USB Adaptor this time can be put to better use. In addition to increasing productive use of time, it also eliminates the chance of human error and potential illegibility caused by handwriting results.
Improves Safety by Reducing Wires and Cables
If there are lots of cables and wires present in medical environments, the safety of both patients and staff is put at risk. As the Seca 456 USB Adaptor facilitates the transmission of data wirelessly, it eliminates the need to use wires or cables to connect scales or measuring devices to the main computer.
Compatible with EMR Systems and Select Operating Systems
To enable versatile and flexible use in medical environments where varying patient needs must be met, the Seca 456 Wireless USB Adaptor is compatible with all EMR Systems and EMR-ready Seca products. It is also suitable for the following operating systems:
- Port: USB 2.0
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 85 x 23 x 10mm