Seca 385 Baby and Child Weighing Scales
The Seca 385 Baby and Child Weighing Scales are Class III medically approved scales designed for enabling efficient and reliable weighing of paediatric patients. It facilitates Breast Milk Intake weighing, and the ability to transform the device into a floor scale allows the continued monitoring of a child's development into their early years.
Key Features of the Seca 385 Scales
- Combined baby scale and children's floor scale for weighing patients
- Floor scale and baby weighing tray are securely locked together for safe use
- Facilitates a Breast Milk Intake function to determine how much milk the baby has taken
- Floor scale has a capacity of 50kg to continue to monitor weight in infants once they are too big for the baby tray
- Robust mobile design ideal for frequent use and transportation in busy medical environments
The Seca 385 Home Weighing Scales combine a floor scale for young children with a detachable tray for weighing a baby. The tray remains securely in place while the baby is being weighed, and the tray can also be removed to accommodate the needs of slightly older infants and toddlers.
Breast Milk Intake Function
In addition to providing weight information, the Seca 385 Scales can be used to determine how much milk a baby is taking. With the Breast Milk Intake function, the baby can be weighed before feeding and then after feeding, allowing assessment of the quantity of milk being received.
Floor Scales for Young Children
With a capacity of up to 50kg, the floor scale is ideal for monitoring the weight of slightly older infants and toddlers. This makes the Seca 385 scales ideal for use in busy clinics where the age and needs of patients will vary.
- Weight Capacity: 50kg
- Graduation Range: 20g to 50g
- Power Supply: 6 x AA batteries
- Product Weight: 2.8kg
- Tray Dimensions (WxHxD): 525 x 87 x 250mm
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 552 x 164 x 364mm