Seca 222 Mechanical Telescopic Height Measuring Rod with Large Measuring Range
The Seca 222 Mechanical Telescopic Height Measuring Rod with Large Measuring Range facilitates accurate patient height measurements in clinics, surgeries, and hospitals. It can be mounted onto the wall at the desired height, and with a range of up to 230cm is particularly suited to measuring the height of taller patients.
Key Features of the Seca 222 Height Measuring Rod
- Measuring rod designed to measure the height of patients, with particular benefit for taller patents
- Height measurement scale ideal for clinics, doctors' surgeries, and hospitals
- Easily mount the frame to the wall at the desired height for sturdy use
- Results are clearly displayed in a window on the side of the rod
- Extra-large measuring slide can be folded down when not in use
- Measures from 6cm to 230cm for practical use in virtually any medical environment
- Graduation measuring range of 1mm allows for accurate measurement readings
Versatile Height Measuring Rod
When working in a medical environment with a range of patients, it's important that equipment can meet the needs of virtually anybody who may make an appointment. With the Seca 222 Height Measuring Rod, measurements of even taller patients can be taken with ease.
Accurate Height Measurement
With the ability to measure a patient's height from 6cm to 230cm with a graduation measuring range of 1mm increments, readings can be obtained with accuracy. The results are visible through a window on the side of the rod, allowing data to be collected quickly and effectively.
- Unit of Measurement: cm/inches
- Product Weight: 1.1kg
- Measuring Range: 6cm to 230cm
- Graduation Measuring Range: 1mm
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 308 x 2320 x 286mm