Samarit Professional Ambulance Rollboard
Lateral transfers are one of the most frequent manoeuvres in healthcare, so it is important to use the right equipment that makes the process both safe for the carers and comfortable for the patient. The Samarit Professional Ambulance Rollboard is a very durable and reliable foldable transfer board that has been designed specifically for use on the road.
Features and Benefits of the Professional Ambulance Rollboard
- Allows you to gently push your patient across a gap between two surfaces
- No longer than 1650cm and flexible enough to fit into most ambulances
- Robust, tear-resistant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and flame retardant
- Extremely hard-wearing and suitable for excessive use
- Only 42cm wide and suitable to bridge most gaps
- Foldable for easy storage and transport
- Maximum weight limit of 23 stone (150kg)
- Dimensions (LxW): 1650 x 42cm
Using the Professional Ambulance Rollboard
This exceptionally hard-wearing and practical Ambulance Rollboard operates like a tank track and allows staff members to gently push the patient across a gap between two surfaces very easily. This makes it very easy to use by carers, as well as safe and comfortable for patients. Watch the video below for a demonstration of a lateral transfer with a canvas.
Sturdy and Durable Construction
This Professional Rollboard is strong, robust and tear-resistant, as well as anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and flame retardant. Compact and foldable, the transfer board easily fits into most cars and ambulances and is designed for reliable long-term use.
Most Common Areas of Use
The Ambulance Rollboard is designed as a safe and practical solution for lateral patient transfers, which makes it suitable for use in all areas of healthcare where lateral transfers are frequent. It is especially common in emergency services, hospices and nursing or care homes.