Safety First Aid HypaSoothe Emergency Burn Gel (Bottle)
Create the perfect wound-healing environment with the Safety First Aid HypaSoothe Emergency Burn Gel (Bottle). Suitable for minor (first and second-degree) burns, this hydrogel provides fast-acting relief for pain associated with your burns. The HypaSoothe helps prevent further damage to necrotic tissue for a faster, more effective healing process.
- 1 x Bottle of Emergency Burn Gel (50g)
Who Can Use the HypaSoothe Gel?
The HypaSoothe Gel is suitable treatment of superficial first and second degree burns. These types of burns usually occur on the surface and underlying layer of the skin.
The hydrogel can help relieve some of the following symptoms:
Key Features and Benefits
- Hydrogel for effective and fast pain reduction and protection from contamination
- Gentle rehydration of necrotic (dead/infectious) tissue
- Creates moist healing environment for reduced likelihood of scarring
- High cohesion for easy removal of gel
- Absorbs debris and exudate (pus/infected fluid) to stop spread of infection
Hydrogel for Effective Burn Management
Burns are undoubtedly painful, irrespective of the size. The HypaSoothe utilises hydrogel for immediate soothing of wounded areas, cooling the burn while interrupting further tissue damage.
The Gel is used to create a moist healing environment, which is paramount for faster healing. It rehydrates necrotic (dead/infectious) tissue which helps to prevent permanent damage to the affected area, including scarring.
How Else Can I Treat My Minor Burns?
We have a range of Safety First Aid products that provide effective relief for first and second degree burns. Please see the list below for alternative treatment.