Omron M6 Comfort Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron M6 Comfort Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is a clinically certified blood pressure monitor that features an AFIB indicator function, giving clear visual alerts when a user's heartbeat is considered irregular. The supplied Intelli Wrap Cuff provides excellent comfort during use, while 2 user, 100 memory and guest mode function allows for excellent ease of use in busy environments.
What's In the Box?
With your purchase, you will receive:
- 1 x M6 Comfort Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 x Intelli Wrap Cuff
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Why Buy the Omron M6 Comfort Digital Blood Pressure Monitor?
- Accuracy: M6 Comfort detects irregular heartbeats
- Alerts: Will provide warning signal with readings for irregular heartbeats
- Home Use: Suitable for clinical and home use
- Certified: Is a certified medical device
- Easy Fit: Intelli Omron Wrap Cuff included with purchase
- Pulse Measurement: Will detect heartbeats with a beats/min of between 40 and 180
- Ease of Use: Supplied with an instruction manual and set up instructions
What Can the M6 Comfort Pressure Monitor Do?
The Omron M6 Comfort Digital Pressure Monitor is a clinically validated blood pressure monitor that features AFIB indicator function, a device that will provide pinpoint accurate results and provide the user with warning signals and readings. The device can identify irregular heartbeats that have a beats per minute of between 40 and 180, delivering these measurements in its singular oscillometric mode.
Furthermore, the device features a clear indicator light that is easy to identify and easy to read. Green means healthy pressure, and orange means unhealthy, perfect for spotting items at a glance. This, along with the Intelli Wrap Cuff that is supplied with the monitor allows, you to use the device at home or in a medical, clinical environment.
How Do I Use the M6 Comfort Blood Pressure Monitor?
A full user instruction guide is supplied with your purchase. All you need to start the device is to insert the four AA batteries and turn the device on. From here, you can use the simple buttons on the top of the device to start your measurements.
How Do I Use the Intelli Wrap Cuff?
The cuff is designed to be easy to use, suitable for use by professional medics or by use at home (if instructed so by your GP or a healthcare professional). The Intelli Wrap Cuff can be used just like any ordinary cuff, wrapping round your arm before being attached to the device. Please note that a full user instruction guide is supplied with your purchase.
- Batteries: 4 x AA (included)
- Pulse Measurement: 40 - 180 beats/min
- Users: 2 users, 100 memories and guest mode
- Functionalities: 3 consecutive measurement functionalities
- Measurement: Oscillometric mode