MicroMedical SPC1000 Spirometry PC Software
The MicroMedical SPC1000 Spirometry PC Software links up to the MicroMedical MicroLab spirometers to generate diagnostics for a large number of patients. User friendly and powerful, it is an excellent tool for GPs and specialists alike!
What Are the Benefits of This Software?
Using software to supplement your spirometry diagnostic has many benefits. Not only does it make the analysis of results much simpler, it also facilitates the quick comparison of results over an extended period. The MicroMedical SPC1000 Software keeps your patients' diagnostics at your fingertips whenever you need them.
What Are the Features of the Spirometry PC Software?
This software has been developed to offer the best diagnostics in an intuitive format. To achieve this it:
- Can upgrade existing Spida and SpidaXpert databases to SPCS
- Is compatible with EMIS and SystemOne practice management systems
- Includes a clear graphic user interface, with an intuitive layout of results and graphs
- Generates diagnostics to the specific patient in question
- Features results tables that are customisable to the preferences of the practitioner
- Generates predicted values, % predicted and z scores
- Includes powerful search facilities which allow filtering dependent on patient or groups
- Includes batch printing options between specific dates
- Features increased export functions – to PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and XML
Is This Software Easy to Use?
Ease of use is a priority for the MicroMedical PC software. Results are displayed in real time, with clear colour coding and the powerful search facility enables quick and easy access to a much larger database of results without confusion. The results can easily be transferred to existing databases and administrative systems.
What Are the Minimum PC System Requirements for This Software?
The minimum requirements for this software are as follows:
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 29 MB
- Storage Space: 500 MB (or up to 2GB for larger databases)
- Free USB port for dongle protection key
- Free USB port or serial port for Spirometry device
- Video: SVGA 1024 x 768, 256 Colour