Meridius Tear Elastic Adhesive Bandage
Injuries occur quickly and unpredictably, so immediate and efficient first aid is needed to help the individual as soon as possible. The Meridius Tear Elastic Adhesive Bandage is designed to be torn by hand, which means you can use it extremely quickly wherever you are, to prevent or treat an injury.
Features and Benefits of the Tear Adhesive Bandage
- Elastic cotton bandage with strong adhesive
- Ideal for ankle, knee, hand and wrist taping
- Prevents sports injuries and secures weak joints
- Suitable for tearing with hands for quick aid if needed
- Used by sports therapists, trainers and physiotherapists
- Made with hypo-allergenic adhesive for safer use
- Can be used in rugby for a better grip when lifting players in line-outs
- Available in three widths: 2.5cm, 5cm and 7.5cm
Who Can Use the Tear Elastic Adhesive Bandage?
Taping is becoming increasingly popular across all sport disciplines, as it can help athletes to prevent injuries and speed up their recovery. The Meridius Tear Bandage is most often used by sports therapists, trainers and physiotherapists to aid their clients secure weak joints.
Made to be Torn
Unlike the Standard Elastic Adhesive Bandage, this one is designed to be easily torn by hand, which means you can use it literally everywhere, without any equipment needed. This is perfect for sudden sports injuries, when it's important to react fast and protect the damaged area.
Available in a Range of Sizes
To fit your needs perfectly, the Meridius Tear Adhesive Bandage is available in three different widths (2.5cm, 5cm and 7.5cm), suitable for ankle, knee, hand and wrist taping. You can select the required width from the drop-down menu at the top of the page, based on the limb or part of the limb you'll be treating.