Medela Clario Suction Machine
For mobile or home care teams, it's important to have hospital-quality equipment on hand at all times in case of emergency. The Medela Clario Suction Machine is just that, providing mobile suction for patients in need of airway suctioning, wherever they are. This lightweight, versatile and easy-to-use suction machine provides peace of mind and freedom for medical professionals outside a hospital, and will exceed expectations of a mobile suction unit.
- 1 x Suction Pump Unit
- 1 x Suction Canister
- 1 x Canister Lid
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Mains Cable
- Provides highly mobile, reliable suction
- Perfect for home or mobile care teams
- Boosts user freedom and preparedness
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Superior, hygienic three-section design
- Design prevents secretions entering pump
- No need to open up machine for cleaning
- Battery capacity of up to 50 minutes of suction
- Extremely user-friendly with clear settings
- Three preset vacuum levels to eliminate guesswork
- Lightweight at only 2kg
Lightweight and Portable
Since medical emergencies can occur at any time in any place, it's important for care teams to have the freedom to provide high quality medical care anywhere. The Medela Clario Suction Machine was designed to provide carers with more freedom, featuring a battery with a capacity of more than 50 minutes of suction time. This battery capacity, coupled with the lightweight 2kg design, makes this the ultimate in portable suction.
Cleaning and Hygienic Information
Before cleaning, ensure your device is unplugged at the wall. In the event of an infection risk, consult your healthcare provider before use and please wear protective gloves and garments during the cleaning process.
To clean your Clario Suction Machine, please follow the instructions below:
- Separate all individual parts of your machine before disinfecting
- Soak individual components in hot water (60°C - 70°C) containing a detergent with a pH range between 6.0 and 8.0
- Soak the canister and lid thoroughly in enzymatic detergent for up to five minutes
- Remove any visible dirt gently with a general purpose cleaning tool/instrument
- Allow all component parts to dry naturally without heat aid
- Wipe all other component parts (pump housing, mains cable and plastic accessories) with a detergent recommended by your healthcare provider
Easy and Hygienic Design
This suction machine has a range of features to make it as easy to use as possible, with three preset vacuum levels to take the guesswork out of suction application. The modular design is made up of only 3 parts for uncomplicated assembly: the drive unit, the canister and the safety chamber.
This threefold hygienic design ensures that there is no overflow into the mechanical areas of the pump, making for completely safe operation. Due to this design, no filters are required, meaning that care teams will have the easiest suction experience possible. As an added advantage, the simple layout means that after use there is no need to open the device for cleaning.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Power: 100 - 200V, 50 - 60hz
- Preset levels:
- Min: -18kPa, -135 mmHg
- Med: -36kPa, -270 mmHg
- Max: -80kPa, -600 mmHg
- Flow: 15 litres/minute
- Weight: 2kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 223 x 255 x 95mm