Marsden H-630 Wall-Fitting Height Measure
Accurate measurement of patients is vital for understanding their health and wellbeing, so it's important that all measurements can be as precise as possible. The Marsden H-630 Wall-Fitting Height Measure mounts to walls and makes measuring patient height easy and accurate.
Wall-Mounted for Standalone Use
The height measure is designed to be wall-mounted, providing an incredible level of positioning flexibility that makes it perfect for use in GPs' surgeries and clinics. Made using anodised aluminium, the measure is incredibly durable – ideal for long term, regular use. To make fitting the measure as easy as possible, two mounting hinges are included.
What's more, the height measure also features a plastic slider that folds flat to the wall when not in use. This is great for both patient and practitioner safety, reducing the risk of accidental injury.
The HM-630 measures from 75cm to 215cm in 1mm increments. This not only makes the height measure suitable for most patients, but also provides an incredibly accurate measurement.
Key Features of the Marsden H-630 Wall-Fitting Height Measure
The key features of the Marsden H-630 Wall-Fitting Height Measure are:
- Wall-mounted design for flexible positioning
- Includes two hinges for easy wall fixation
- Made from durable anodised aluminium – ideal for long-term use
- Measurements accurate to 1mm for incredibly precise readings
- Plastic slider folds flat to the wall – helps maintain patient and practitioner safety when not in use
Technical Specifications of the Marsden H-630 Wall-Fitting Height Measure
The technical specifications of the Marsden H-630 Wall-Fitting Height Measure are:
- Measuring range: 75cm - 215cm
- Increments: 1mm