Lockable Traditional Elite Leather Doctor's Bag
The Lockable Traditional Elite Leather Doctor's Bag features numerous internal sections and detachable compartments for versatile storage on the go. The lockable opening ensures that on-call doctors and medics working at various clinics or hospitals can travel with the peace of mind that their tools and instruments are locked safely in one location.
If you would prefer a smaller doctor's bag, please see the Lockable Compact Elite Leather Doctor's Bag. It provides the same great quality for home visits, but is provided in a smaller size.
- 1 x Elite Leather Doctor's Bag
- 1 x Detachable Transparent Compartment with Velcro Dividers
- 1 x Detachable Double-Opening Compartment
- 1 x Elite Bags Pocket-Sized Bio-Contaminated Material Container
Who Can Use the Elite Doctor's Bag?
As the name suggests, the Elite Doctor's Bag is designed for doctors, particularly on-call doctors and medics who travel between different clinics or practices. It is also suitable for any other medical professional who is required to carry around numerous medical instruments or tools on a frequent basis, as the bag allows the equipment to be stored neatly and well organised for quick access.
How Many Compartments Are Included?
The Traditional Doctor's Bag contains both fixed internal compartments and two detachable compartments. They are designed for use as follows:
- Internal Compartments: A series of zipped pouches and pockets are provided for holding documents and non-fragile equipment
- Front Flap Compartments: A zipped netted pocket is provided for personal belongings, with a separate section for pens
- Detachable Transparent Compartment: The detachable transparent compartment features Velcro dividers for separating smaller objects. This is useful for carrying stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs, sphygmomanometers, and spare disposable gloves.
- Detachable Double-Opening Compartment: The double-opening compartment provides two separate sides to the pouch. One side is designed with a foam base and elastic straps for securing fragile instruments in place, while the other side is designed as an isothermal ampoule holder with a selection of smaller elastic holders.
Who Can Use the Bio-Contaminated Material Container?
An Elite Bags pocket-sized bio-contaminated material container is included with the Traditional Leather Doctor's Bag. This allows medics to safely dispose of sharps and contaminated materials, including needles and catheters, when visiting a patient at a remote clinic or in their own home.
How Secure Is the Elite Doctor's Bag?
The Elite Doctor's Bag is designed to be incredibly secure. It features a lock on the front, accessible with the key only, which helps to prevent patients from accessing the contents if they are ever left unattended for any period of time with the bag, for example during home visits.
- Material: Leather
- Colour: Brown
- Weight: 2.7kg
- External Dimensions: 37 x 27 x 23cm
- Maximum Recommended Contents Weight: 5kg