Leukoplast Leukomed Absorbent Wound Dressings 8 x 10cm (Pack of Five)
Gentle with strong adhesion, the Leukoplast Leukomed Absorbent Wound Dressings 8 x 10cm (Pack of Five) provide secure wound protection for cuts, grazes, abrasion and other minor wounds. The latex-free, skin-friendly dressings offer long lasting protection while the soft absorbent pad keeps the wound clean and dry.
Please Note: This products' packaging has recently changed and you may receive the old packaging during the transition. The product will offer the same high-quality performance regardless of packaging.
With your purchase you will receive:
- 5 x Leukoplast Dressings (8 x 10cm)
Key Features of the Leukomed Absorbent Wound Dressings
- Latex-free dressings provide skin-friendly protection
- Strong adhesion protects wound for up to seven days of wear
- Sterile dressing prevents contamination or infection
- Highly breathable dressing allows for a soft cushioning effect
- Provides comfortable and gentle protection of cuts and wounds
- Highly adaptable with a range of uses in dressing minor to medium cuts, wounds and abrasions
Provides Comfort and Protection
The highly adaptable Leukomed Absorbent Wound Dressing offers comfort and protection in dressing cuts and wounds. Resilient and durable, the soft and sterile dressings are ideal for a multitude of cuts, abrasions, grazes and minor wounds.
Highly Absorbent Meaning Wounds Are Kept Dry
The highly absorbent dressing makes sure cuts and wounds are kept dry. Providing a skin friendly cushioning effect, the Leukomed Absorbent Wound Dressing offers added protection against infection or contamination.
What Can These Leukomed Dressings Do for You?
- Help control bleeding for minor wounds by stemming blood flow and assisting with the natural clotting process
- Reduce the chance of infections by creating a barrier to bacteria
- Injury protection from scrapes or knocks that could reopen the wound
- Control the water levels around the wound, keeping it in the ideal conditions to heal
- Stop you from accidentally scratching the wound in your sleep
How Long Can Leukomed Be Worn For?
Although the amount of time that this dressing can be applied for differs per person, it is estimated that it should last for around seven days once applied. However, this can differ depending on the extent of the injury, the activity level of the patient and any friction caused on the wound during recovery.