Leukoplast AquaPro Professional Water Resistant Plasters (Pack of 10 Plasters)
The Leukoplast AquaPro Professional Water Resistant Plasters (Pack of 10 Plasters) offer protection against the aquatic bacteria, keeping wounds safe from infection during healing. These comfortable, air permeable and water-resistant plasters are 100% latex-free and ideal for protecting cuts, grazes, lacerations, and abrasions whilst, washing, bathing, and swimming.
With your purchase you will receive:
- 10 x Leukoplast Aqua Pro Plasters (38 x 63mm)
Key Features of Leukoplast Barrier Professional Plasters (Pack of 10)
- Latex-free for those who suffer from allergies
- Waterproof and water resistant meaning wound is sealed off and kept dry
- Comfortable, breathable design prevents discomfort
- Low adherent pad allows for easy and painless removal
- Long-lasting adhesive extends resilience durability
- Ideal for dressing cuts, grazes, lacerations and abrasions
- High absorbance keeps cuts dry
- Extra thin, transparent film provides discreet protection
Perfect for Daily Life
The robust and durable nature of Leukoplast AquaPro Plasters means they are ideal for the daily living. The water-repellent design utilises strong adhesive to retain integrity and a comfortable fit.
What Can These Leukoplast Plasters Do for You?
- Help control bleeding for minor wounds by stemming blood flow and assisting with the natural clotting process
- Reduce the chance of infections by creating a barrier to bacteria
- Injury protection from scrapes or knocks that could reopen the wound
- Control the water levels around the wound, keeping it in the ideal conditions to heal
- Stop you from accidentally scratching the wound in your sleep
Highly Effective in All Situations
The robust and highly breathable Leukoplast Barrier Plasters offer resilience and adaptability in a variety of functions. Durable in a range of settings from showering to swimming, Leukoplast Barrier Plasters are a useful addition to any first aid kit.