Laerdal Pocket Mask with Oxygen Inlet and Soft Blue Pouch
Resuscitating patients is an integral part of providing emergency medical attention, but the hidden danger behind performing this action isn't often spoken about. Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in particular can transfer contaminates between care provider and patient. The Laerdal Pocket Mask with Oxygen Inlet and Soft Blue Pouch makes CPR safer by protecting the patient and provider.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supplied in a soft blue pouch
- Quality choice to protect you and your patient during CPR
- Creates distance between patient and care provider
- Distance helps you monitor patient lip colour and chest movement
- High-quality 3M Filtrete hydrophobic filter blocks contaminates
- Filter has a one-way valve
- Oxygen inlet facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen
- Comes with an elastic head strap
- Most widely used CPR mask in the world because of its design
Protects Carers and Patients
The Laerdal Pocket Mask provides a tighter seal against your patient's face for correct resuscitation. The mask also enables providers to breathe through the one-way valve. Below the one-way valve is a filter that protects providers from airborne pathogens, liquids and secretions.
Delivers Supplemental Oxygen
With the Oxygen Inlet included, the mask facilitates the delivery of supplemental oxygen for improved performance. The Pocket Mask also comes with an elastic head strap so the seal is tight against the patient's face and the mask remains in place.
What's Included with Your Order?
- Pocket Mask
- Oxygen Inlet
- Head Strap
- Soft Blue Pouch