Jamar Precise Reading Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer (081669928)
The Jamar Precise Reading Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer (081669928) provides a more precise and accurate reading than other, manual dynamometers. The Jamar Smart Digital Dynamometer is designed with a circuit board and electronic load sensors that eliminate the requirement for internal moving parts.
- 1 x Dynamometer
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Set of Instructions
Key Features and Benefits of the Jamar Digital Dynamometer
- Digital hand dynamometer that provides accurate screenings of hand and grip strength
- Results are posted on a crisp and clear LCD display
- Perfect for tracking rehabilitation and recovery progress over time
- Compatible with the revolutionary Jamar Smart Tablet and Smartphone app
- Ideal for routine screening of grip strength
- Jamar Smart features an automatic display of average, standard deviation, and coefficient readings
- Made with a strong aluminium body and UV protected, scratch-resistance coating for extended durability
- Suitable for evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction
Accurate and Reliable
When it comes to the collection of medical data, accuracy and ease of use are key. This unit includes an easy to read digital display that can read isometric grip force from 0 - 90kg (200lbs). The unit's clear LCD display can be set to display results in either pounds or kilograms.
This dynamometer is able to read and display multiple different values, featuring Digital Load Cell Technology and Rapid Exchange Testing. These features are expressed with audible signals, and the system will automatically calculate the average, standard deviation and coefficient of variation. To conserve battery power, this device includes a low battery light indicator and a two-minute automatic shut off feature.
The Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer is built to last, with plenty of features to help it stay in top shape for as long as you need it to. The body of this device is constructed from highly durable aluminium with a scratch-resistant coating that will keep it looking like new for years. To guard against damage from drops, a wrist strap is included that will keep the Dynamometer firmly on the user's wrist.