Fisherbrand 2L Reusable Glass Media Bottle with Cap
Reagent bottles are convenient and essential within any experimental lab – but they can be overpriced and poor quality. The Fisherbrand 2L Reusable Glass Media Bottle with Cap is ideal for scientists needing a safe solution to chemical storage. Made from borosilicate glass and featuring drip-free polypropylene bottle caps for extra safety, this media bottle is the perfect way to maintain health and safety in your lab.
- 1 x 2-Litre Media Bottle
- 1 x Polypropylene Bottle Cap
- 1 x Drip-Free Polypropylene Pouring Ring
Key Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from high-quality linerless borosilicate glass for storage without corrosion
- Features graduations between 400ml and 1800ml to allow you to better measure your stored chemicals
- Wide opening and replaceable polypropylene drip-free pour ring helps to prevent spillages when decanting your contents
- Can be cleaned in an autoclave (up to 140°C) for reliable use without contamination
- Permanent white enamel marking spot allows you to clearly label your stored chemicals
- Features a GL 45 screw thread lid to prevent accidental spillages
What Is the Benefit of Using Borosilicate Glass?
Borosilicate glass is commonly used in labs and medical facilities and there are a number of reasons for this. When compared to traditional glass, borosilicate glass is much better at being heated without the risk of breakage and it is also highly chemically inert. This means that borosilicate glassware can be used for the storage of a wide range of chemicals (including acids) without running the risk of degradation.
Please Note: We recommend always referring to your chemical's COSHH sheet prior to storage.
Designed for Easier Pouring
The last thing that you want when transferring chemicals from your media bottle is the risk of spills and accidents. To help prevent any issues, the Fisherbrand Reusable Media Bottles feature a wide 30mm neck and anti-drip pouring rings that help to ensure smooth and accurate pouring.
Graduated for More Precise Storage
To help you manage and monitor the amount of chemicals that you have stored, the Fisherbrand Borosilicate Glass Media Bottle includes graduations from 400ml to 1800ml on its side. These make the bottle easier to use, especially if you are pouring out specific measurements of your chemicals.
This bottle features graduations between 400ml to 1800ml
Learn More About Fisherbrand Glassware
For more information about the benefits and users of Fisherbrand Laboratory Glassware, please refer to the guide below:
- Capacity: 2000ml (67.672oz)
- Colour: Clear
- Height: 260mm (10.23")
- Overall Diameter: 134.62mm (5.3")
- Inner Neck Diameter: 30mm (1.18")
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Bottle: Borosilicate Glass
- Cap: Polypropylene
- Pouring Ring: Polypropylene
- Product Code: 15406123
What Other Sizes are Available?
The Fisherbrand Media Bottles come in a wide range of sizes, including: