Fisherbrand 2-Litre High Temperature Reusable Glass Media Bottle with Cap
When working in a research lab, it's essential to store substances as safe as possible. The Fisherbrand 2-Litre High Temperature Glass Media Bottle with Cap keeps you and your research materials completely safe for accurate results and a clean working environment. Featuring a graduated borosilicate design and red bottle cap, this is the ideal way to ensure accuracy and safety in your lab.
Please note: This item is made to order, and is normally subject to a lead time of up to 21 days.
- 1 x 2000ml (2-Litre) Media Bottle
- 1 x Red Polypropylene Bottle Cap
- 1 x Red Drip-Free Polypropylene Pouring Ring
Key Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass for storage without corrosion
- Features graduations between 400ml to 1800ml to allow you to better measure your stored chemicals
- Wide opening and replaceable polypropylene drip-free pour ring helps to prevent spillages when decanting your contents
- Can be cleaned in an autoclave (up to 200°C) for reliable use without contamination
- Permanent white enamel marking spot allows you to clearly label your stored chemicals
- Features a GL 45 screw thread lid to prevent accidental spillages
- Silicone/PTFE Closure liner eliminates risk of spillages and leaks
What Is the Benefit of Using Borosilicate Glass?
Borosilicate glass is commonly used in labs and medical facilities and there are a number of reasons for this. When compared to traditional glass, borosilicate glass is much better at being heated without the risk of breakage and it is also highly chemically inert. This means that borosilicate glassware can be used for the storage of a wide range of chemicals (including acids) without running the risk of degradation.
Please Note: We recommend always referring to your chemical's COSHH sheet prior to storage.
Designed for Easier Pouring
The last thing that you want when transferring chemicals from your media bottle is the risk of spills and accidents. To help prevent any issues, the Fisherbrand Reusable Media Bottle features a wide 30mm neck and anti-drip pouring rings that help to ensure smooth and accurate pouring.
Graduated for More Precise Storage
To help you manage and monitor the amount of chemicals that you have stored, the Fisherbrand Borosilicate Glass Media Bottle includes graduations from 400ml to 1800ml on its side. These make the bottle easier to use, especially if you are pouring out specific measurements of your chemicals.
Learn More About Fisherbrand Glassware
For more information about the benefits and users of Fisherbrand Laboratory Glassware, please refer to the guide below:
- Capacity: 2000ml (67.62oz)
- Colour: Clear
- Height: 260mm (10.23")
- Overall Diameter: 136mm (5.3")
- Inner Neck Diameter: 30mm (1.18")
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Bottle: Borosilicate Glass
- Cap: Polypropylene
- Pouring Ring: Polypropylene
- Product Code: 15886851
What Other Sizes are Available?
What Other Sizes Are Available?
The Fisherbrand Media Bottles come in a wide range of sizes, including: