Drive DET-306 Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
An essential tool for the home, the Drive DET-306 Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer performs quick and accurate temperature checks from the forehead to monitor the health of loved ones. Provides a non-contact method to taking the temperature for a less invasive experience when compared to other methods.
- 1 Forehead Thermometer
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Key Features and Benefits
- Non-contact approach to taking a temperature meaning a reduced risk in the spread of diseases
- Non-invasive allowing for a comfortable experience and no further distress to a sick person
- Fast performance with readings taking just one second
- Easy to read LCD display with backlights (in three colours), allowing for easy readings especially in dark room conditions
- Reliable and accurate results of +/- 0.2°C (0.4°F) for trustworthy measurements
- Stores up to 10 measurements to monitor health over a period of time
- Lightweight and compact design for convenience
- No probe covers required
Who Can Use the DET-306 Non-contact Thermometer?
For home use only, this infrared thermometer is ideal for families. It is especially great for taking the temperature of small children where performing temperature checks may not be the easiest of tasks.
What Are the Advantages of Infrared Forehead Thermometers?
These types of forehead thermometers measure temperatures from a distance accurately without having to touch the person that is having their temperature checked. As it is a non-contact device, it can be used to check the temperatures of multiple people safely - again making it ideal for multiple members of a household without the risk of spreading illness.
How Accurate are These Types Of Thermometers?
Accurate temperature readings are paramount especially in newborns and infants who cannot verbally let you know that they are unwell. Infrared thermometers provide a solution for this, and research shows that these thermometers are just accurate as oral or rectal thermometers whilst being less invasive and causing less distress to an already sick patient.
- Measuring Range: 34°C and 43°C (93.2°F - 109.4°F)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2°C (0.4°F)
- Measurement Time: 1 Second
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Memory Slots: 10
- Backlights: 3 Colours
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (included)
- Height: 15.4cm
- Width: 4.1cm
- Depth: 4.5cm
- Weight: 84g