Disposable GUS Gynaey and Urology Slide (Pack of 10)
If you work in gynaecology or urology, you probably know how hard it is to slide the patient into the lithotomy position. The Disposable GUS Gynaey and Urology Slide (Pack of 10) is designed to make moving and handling patients, even during the procedure, much safer and easier for everyone involved.
Features of the GUS Gynaey and Urology Slide
- Especially suitable for gynaecology, urology and rectal procedures
- Locks patient position due to unique and integral locking panel
- Ideal for the lithotomy position and head-down procedures
- Adjustment of position is possible even mid-surgery
- Allows easy repositioning of the patient in surgery
- Slides the patient up table after the surgery
- Safe to tip the head down to 20 degrees
- Remains in place underneath the patient
- Can be used with Disposable Paper Covers
- Supplied in packs of ten disposable slides
- Dimensions: 65 x 112cm
Using the Gynaey and Urology Slide
The Gynaey and Urology Slide is designed to be exceptionally easy to use: simply place the GUS under the patient, slide them into position, lock the product and tilt. After surgery, when you need to slide the patient back, reverse the process. Watch the video below to see the use of the Disposable GUS Gynaey and Urology Slide for lithotomy positioning.
Where Can I Use the Gynaey and Urology Slide?
The GUS Slide can be used for repositioning people before, during and after surgery, especially in gynaecology, urology and with rectal procedures. It is used both in main theatres and day surgery units.