Beurer IH21 Nebuliser
The Beurer IH21 Nebuliser utilises compressed air technology for the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract. It can be used by both adults and children, and is equipped with an atomiser for the nebulisation of liquid medicine.
- 1 x Nebuliser
- 1 x Adult mask
- 1 x Child's mask
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Nosepiece
- 1 x Extra-long compressed air tube
Who Can Use the IH21 Nebuliser?
The IH21 Nebuliser is a high-quality apparatus for treating the upper and lower respiratory tract. It is suitable for individuals with conditions such as colds and asthma, as well as respiratory disease, and is ideal for home use.
Beurer IH21 Nebuliser User Instructions
Please read the user instructions for the Beurer IH21 Nebuliser before using the device. The user and cleaning instructions can be accessed by clicking the PDF icon below.
|Beurer IH21 Nebuliser Instructions |
How Reliable Is the Beurer Nebuliser?
With a high-quality construction, the IH21 Nebuliser is a reliable method of treating respiratory problems. It works with a high proportion of respirable particles, and includes a high nebulisation capacity of >0.3ml per minute, allowing for a shorter inhalation time. This helps to ease the nebulisation process for both adults and children by reducing the time required for the treatment.
How Hygienic Is the Nebuliser IH21?
As the IH21 Nebuliser features a storage compartment for the accessories, they can be stored safely without risking exposure to dirt or dust. The nebuliser can also be disinfected in between use, ensuring that it can be kept as clean and hygienic as possible.
Can I Travel with the Nebuliser?
The Beurer Nebuliser is compact, and weighs 1.65kg, making it suitable for taking with you when travelling. However, please note that the nebuliser is mains powered, so a reliable mains connection must be ensured for it to work away from home.
How Often Should I Change the Nebuliser Filter?
It is recommended that the air filter is replaced after around 500 operating hours, or one year. The air filter should be checked after roughly every 10 to 12 procedures.
Key Features of the Beurer IH21 Nebuliser
- Designed for the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract in both adults and children
- Suitable for such conditions as colds, asthma, and respiratory disease
- Atomiser provides effective nebulisation of liquid medication
- Features a high nebulisation capacity of >0.3ml/min for a shorter inhalation time
- Suitable for disinfecting for ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Includes a mouthpiece, nosepiece, extra-long compressed air tube, and two masks (one adult's, one child's)
- High nebulisation capacity: >0.3ml/min
- Bar operation pressure: 0.8 - 1.4
- Technology: compressed air
- Operation: mains
- Power: 230V / 50Hz / 230VA
- Product Weight: 1.65kg
- Overall Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 10cm