Welch Allyn GS300 LED General Examination Light with Mobile Stand
The Welch Allyn GS300 LED General Examination Light with Mobile Stand produces a clear and bright light for the best tissue clarity. Its ergonomic design aims towards the highest functionality and hygiene levels.
What Are the Features of This LED Lamp?
- Touchless controls – maintain the highest hygiene standards and prevent contamination
- Versatile – ideal for primary care, outpatient and urgent care facilities
- LED light source – is long lasting, affordable and provides exceptional clarity
- Mobile Stand – offers ground clearance and easy, versatile use
- Includes a 5 year warranty – for peace of mind in your purchase
Are There Other Models Available?
In case you do not want a mobile lamp, there is another model available. The Welch Allyn GS 300 LED General Examination Light with Table/Wall Mount is designed to be permanently fixed to either a table or the wall.
What Are the Qualities of the Light Produced by This LED Examination Light?
By utilising 5,500K white Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as opposed to halogen lamps, the Green Series Medical Exam Lights generates a superior white light that is significantly brighter than halogen equivalents. This results in an overall improved examination by allowing for enhanced visualisation of the area and true tissue colour rendition. On top of this, the light produced by this LED lamp is uniform, without any dark or hot spots.
The white LEDs in this lamp combine industry-leading lumen performance and 50,000 hours of life. As part of Welch Allyn's Green Series, the GS300 examination lamps are better for both the environment and your power bills.
Is This LED Lamp Good Value For Money?
The LED light in this lamp radically lowers the cost of ownership over halogen equivalents. This is not only due to the elimination of bulb replacement, but also due to lower energy consumption.
Is This Lamp Hot?
No, LEDs are very efficient and do not produce waste heat. The reduction in heat dissipation contributes to the safety and comfort of both patient and practitioner.
The 5,500K light produced by the lamp has a high colour temperature – meaning it is nearer to the blue end of the spectrum – but is is not "warm". This is only a description of colour, and it does not mean the lamp will be hot.
What Controls Are There on This Lamp?
This lamp features intensity controls so that the light can be adjusted based on your needs and the comfort of your patient. More importantly, the lamp has touchless on/off controls which hugely reduce the risk of contamination.
What Are the Technical Specifications of the Welch Allyn GS300 LED General Examination Light with Mobile Stand?
The technical specifications for this LED lamp are as follows:
- Light source: white LED
- Colour temperature: 5,500 K
- Light intensity (normal working distance): 20,000 Lux
- Normal working distance: 30.5 to 50cm
- Spot size at working distance: 13cm to 15cm
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Power supply: 100 to 240V
- Flexible arm length: 79cm
- Weight: 5.78kg
- Power Cord: 2.5m
- Reach: 79cm