Voice Aid Voice Amplifier Kit JF105A - Money Off!
For those with weak or strained voices, the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier Kit JF105A dramatically amplifies even the lowest of voices, ensuring you are clearly heard in person or over the phone. A powerful device, it maintains volume and clarity of voice for up to 12 hours of use, meaning there is a reduced straining and damage to the user's voice.
- 1 x Voice Amplifier (18W)
- 1 x Headset Microphone
- 1 x Lapel Microphone
- 1 x Auxiliary Cable
- 1 x Adjustable Strap
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Mains Charger
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Instructions Booklet
Some of our stock of the Voice Aid Amplifier Kit has previously been used for demonstrative purposes and shows superficial signs of use, for example scratches to the exterior. This damage is purely cosmetic and will not affect the usability of the device. In light of this fact, we are offering the affected stock for the discounted price of £72.00 while available!
Features and Benefits
- Voice amplifier dramatically boosts the volume of the voice, with clear sound output
- Sensitive enough to pick up even a whisper, preventing strain and damage to the voice
- Lightweight headset microphone for comfort, or option to choose the lapel microphone for a discrete use
- Can be connected to a computer or mobile phone for increased audibility when on phone calls or video calling apps
- Provides 12 hours of continuous use meaning there is no need for constant re-charge
- Necklace and belt clip attachment makes the device easy to carry
- Handy carry case for easy storage once the device is used for the day
Who Can Use the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier Kit?
Engineered for young or elderly people with communication difficulties, the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier Kit is a new amplification system that gives the voice a boost in volume and clarity whilst communicating with others. Those who rely on projecting their voices for a long period of time such as motivational speakers, coaches, trainers may also benefit from this voice amplifier device.
Which Conditions Can the Voice Amplifier Benefit?
The Voice Aid is suitable for a range of conditions that affect your ability to speak in a loud and clear voice. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the Voice Aid for Yourself!
To learn more about the Voice Aid Amplifier, please watch the short video below:
Power Back to The Voice
The Voice Aid Voice Amplifier allows the user to control the volume of their own voice in many different environments, indoors or outdoors. With a power output of 18 watts, this voice aid picks up even the faintest of voices, and provides a high audio output and clear sound quality.
- Max. power output: 18 Watts RMS
- Output impedance: 4W
- Pitch modulator range: 63 to 630Hz
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20KHz
- Operation voltage: DC9V, 6450 mA
- Recharge time: 3 - 5 hours
- Battery charger: DC9V / 650 mA
- Battery operating time: 12 hours of continuous use
- CE marked
- Height: 98mm
- Width: 88mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Weight: 209mm