Supaflex PRO63 Profiled Care Home Mattresses (Pack of 10)
If you care for bedridden patients, it can be difficult to prevent pressure sores from occurring. The Supaflex PRO63 Profiled Care Home Mattresses (Pack of 10) has been designed as a replacement to the Pack of 10 Supaflex SX63s, the UK's best-selling foam care home mattress, with excellent new features that make the mattress an extremely comfortable and safe care product. The beds have been created specifically for those who are at high risk of suffering from pressure sores.
Features and Benefits of the Mattress
- Supplied in a pack of ten mattresses
- Aids the free flow of air
- Reduces surface tension
- Single foam construction
- Castellated foam on both sides
- Profiled sides lower surface tension
- Purple, waterproof, vapour-permeable fabric cover
- Cover is PU coated and features two way stretch
- Cover reduces shear and friction forces with resistance to fluid ingress
- Performance-tested quality foams for excellent pressure re-distribution
- Zip with flap to prevent the ingress of fluid to the mattress's foam core
- Sewn seams with zip on two sides for ease of inspection
- Can be cleaned during use or laundered
- Cover is impregnated with an antimicrobial layer in the fabric's coating
- Cover is resistant to bacteria like MRSA, fungal growth and house dust mites
- Four-way turn design
- Designed for high-risk patients
- Ideal for community care, care homes and nursing homes
- Fire retardancy to BS7177:2008 Medium Hazard
Affordable but Quality Products
We understand that it might be nerve-wracking to consider purchasing mattresses at this price point, especially when they'll be used in a care environment. However, the Supaflex PRO63 Care Home Mattresses are cost effective and a step above other mattresses at this price point. Manufactured in the UK by an industry leader in foam mattress production that's trusted by hundreds of care homes throughout the UK, the Supaflex PRO63 Care Home Mattresses are an excellent choice for use in community care and nursing homes across the world.
Four-Way Turn Beds
The Pack of 10 Supaflex PRO63 Care Home Mattresses use four-way-turn technology. This means that the mattresses can be turned and rotated to reduce wear and tear on the product and to protect their pressure-relieving properties. The mattress can therefore be flipped over and rotated, allowing you to change the position of the mattress with ease as and when required.
Profiled On Both Sides
The Supaflex PRO63 Care Home Mattresses feature castellated foam on both sides, meaning they have grooves between the foam cells towards the surface of the mattress (as can be seen in the image above). This cross hatch of space enables the free flow or air at the surface of the mattresses, which helps reduce surface tension on each mattress. Both sides of each mattress are profiled to ensure that when your clients take advantage of the mattresses' four-way turn, they'll still feel the benefits.
Sizing of the PRO63 Mattress
This Care Home Mattress is available in two sizes to suit a range of patients. The dimensions for each are as follows:
|Size ||Dimensions (LxWxD) |
|Small ||193 x 91 x 15cm |
|Medium ||198 x 91 x 15cm |