Sunflower Medical Navy Mid-Back Twin-Lever Extreme Plus Consultation Chair with Armrests and Black Base
In a professional medical environment, ensuring that comfortable, reliable seating is used is important, as doctors and nurses can spend long stretches of time sitting down. The Sunflower Medical Navy Mid-Back Twin-Lever Extreme Plus Consultation Chair with Armrests and Black Base provides a comfortable, durable and practical seating choice that is suitable for a wide range of medical environments.
Versatile, Adjustable and Comfortable
Since medical professionals need to stay focused and comfortable while providing treatment or performing tasks, seating comfort should never be sacrificed. Armrests are fitted to either side of the chair, and the seat and back are padded for enhanced comfort. Additionally, the height of this gas-lift chair is fully adjustable so it is as versatile as it is comfortable.
With a height range of 44 - 58cm and a user weight capacity of up to 20 stone, it can adapt to any user and any use. The base is equipped with five high quality castors, allowing for full manoeuvrability while still maintaining excellent stability. Twin levers to manipulate both seat and back angles make adjustments simple, so you can get back to matters at hand.
Hygienic, Easy-Clean Design
While comfort and ease of use are important features, when it comes to medical situations nothing is more important than hygiene. This chair is made with specially designed Extreme Plus upholstery that is both anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, ensuring that it will stay clean and safe throughout its lifetime. Manufactured to be easy-wipe and simple to clean with hygienic rounded corners, this chair is perfectly suited to the challenges of a medical area.
- Comfortable, durable chair for use in a medical environment
- Gas-assisted height adjustment from 44 - 58cm
- Twin levers adjust seat height and back angle
- Mid-back backrest for optimum comfort
- Five castor base for manoeuvrability and stability
- Armrests are fitted to each side for extra comfort
- Comfortable, padded back rest and seat
- Made with specially designed Extreme Plus upholstery
- Materials are anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Complies to (fire safety) regulations 1988 schedule 1 part 1
- Easy clean design and materials
- Hygienic rounded corners
- Maximum user weight of 20 stone
- Supplied fully assembled
- Colour: Navy