Sunflower Medical Atlas Primrose High-Back Vinyl Bariatric Patient Armchair with Drop Arms
In a medical environment ensuring that comfortable, reliable seating is used is important, especially when it comes to keeping patients relaxed and happy in the waiting room. The Sunflower Medical Atlas Primrose High-Back Vinyl Bariatric Patient Armchair with Drop Arms provides a comfortable, durable and practical seating choice that is sure to keep patients content while they wait their turn. This beech framed chair not only provides long-lasting comfort for bariatric users, but also carries the benefit of adding a touch of elegance to your waiting room.
Sturdy, Stylish and Comfortable
Since patients waiting for medical attention can often become restless or nervous while awaiting their medical professional, seating comfort in the waiting room should never be sacrificed. This chair features comfortable and luxurious extra-deep foam upholstery in both the seat and backrest, specially designed for the bariatric user.
The backrest is high enough to support the entire back, ensuring that patients will remain comfortable throughout their wait. Beech drop arms are fitted, which are fully adjustable, making lateral patient transfer, safe, easy and efficient. Finally, a solid beech frame to match the arms ensures that this chair will last a long time, and look great while doing it.
Hygienic, Easy-Clean Design
While comfort and ease of use are important features, when it comes to medical situations nothing is more important than hygiene. This chair is made with specially designed vinyl upholstery that is both anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, ensuring that it will stay clean and safe throughout its lifetime. Manufactured to be easy-wipe and simple to clean with hygienic rounded corners, this chair is perfectly suited to the challenges of a medical area.
This chair is available with a number of accessories, making it adaptable to a variety of different uses. Accessories marked with * must be factory fitted at the time of your chair's order and are unavailable for separate purchase.
- Comfortable, durable chair for use in a medical environment
- Perfect for use in a waiting room or physician's office
- High backrest to provide superior support and comfort
- Stylish and sturdy beech frame and arms
- Arms are adjustable and drop to aid in lateral patient transfer
- Extra padding, suitable for the bariatric user
- Comfortable and luxurious deep foam upholstery
- Available with a range of accessories and upgrades
- Made with specially designed vinyl upholstery
- Materials are anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Complies to (fire safety) regulations 1988 schedule 1 part 1
- Easy clean design and materials
- Hygienic rounded corners
- Maximum user weight of 254kg (40 stone)
- Supplied fully assembled
- Colour: Primrose