Small Catering First Aid Kit in Essentials Box
With Health and Safety regulations constantly being monitored and changed, employers need to make sure that their first aid kits are suitable to their employee's needs. The Small Catering First Aid Kit in Essentials Box is the perfect starting point for bringing the provision of first aid materials on your site up to date.
While no one wants an accident to occur in the workplace, employers need to ensure that they have taken all precautions to safeguard their employees, particularly in a catering environment. These kits contain all blue materials, such as plasters, gloves and dressings, to meet the guidelines set by the Food Safety Act (1990).
What is Included in the First Aid Essentials Box?
Contents of the First Aid Kit include:
- 1 x Guidance leaflet
- 1 x Blue conforming bandage (7.5cm x 4m)
- 2 x Blue eye pad dressings
- 2 x Blue finger dressings
- 1 x HSE large blue dressing (18 x 18cm)
- 4 x HSE medium blue dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 6 x Pairs of blue nitrile gloves
- 1 x Blue tape (2.5cm x 5m)
- 2 x Blue triangular bandages
- 40 x Assorted blue plasters
- 1 x Burn dressing (10 x 10cm)
- 20 x Cleansing wipes
- 1 x Adult-size foil blanket
- 1 x Resuscitation face shield
- 6 x Safety pins
- 1 x Pair of shears
The Essentials kit is an effective and economic container, recognisable by its green carry case and mandatory white cross and First Aid wording. Sturdy, durable and easy to clean, it is the perfect starting point for bringing the provisions of first aid materials in your workplace up to date.
Meeting Every Risk Need
This kit is compliant to the latest British Standards, with HSE approved materials, containing everything you need to guarantee that the best practice is carried out. Purchase as many as need depending on your work environment's level of risk, be it low (one kit per 25 employees) or high (one kit per 5 employees).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.5 x 25 x 8.5cm
- Compliant to British Standard 8599-1