SEERS Medical Orlando A&E Patient Trolley
The SEERS Medical Orlando A&E Patient Trolley has been designed to assist in patient transportation, examinations, and x-rays, with large castors for easy manoeuvrability between departments. It is ideal for use in acute healthcare departments, and includes side support rails, a foam mattress, and a telescopic IV pole as standard.
Key Features of the Orlando A&E Patient Trolley
- Patient trolley designed for transport, examination and x-ray
- Ideal for use in a variety of acute healthcare departments
- Incorporates an easily accessible full-length x-ray cassette platform
- Full x-ray deck with cassette access on both sides and at either end of trolley
- Chrome fold-down side support rails for improved safety
- Storage basket and tray for patient belongings on the base frame
- Trolley can accommodate oxygen cylinders up to size F for improved use
- Includes a telescopic IV pole with integral storage facility
- Large 200mm castors for improved manoeuvrability between departments
- Height can be adjusted from 63cm to 95cm for versatile use
- Incorporates Trendelenburg tilt to -12˚ for versatile use
- Back angle can be adjusted to +85˚ for patient comfort
- Standard 100mm foam mattress supplied as standard
Versatile Patient Trolley
The Orlando A&E Patient Trolley has been designed to provide patients with reliable support and transportation in acute healthcare environments. As it includes an IV pole with integral storage facility, as well as a storage basket and tray that can accommodate oxygen cylinders up to size F, the trolley is suitably equipped to provide versatile and quality patient care.
The trolley is also suitable for full x-rays, and incorporates an easily accessible full-length cassette platform into which an x-ray cassette can be inserted and positioned from either side. This helps to ease the process of x-rays for both patient and medical professional.
Further enabling the trolley to be used in a versatile range of settings, the A&E Orlando Trolley is widely adjustable. The height can be altered from 63cm to 95cm for safer access, and the backrest can also be adjusted to +90˚ for patient comfort and support.
The trolley also accommodates Trendelenburg tilt -12˚. This further allows the trolley to be used during a multitude of examinations for versatile use and subsequent value for money.
The SEERS Medical Orlando A&E Trolley includes a 100mm foam mattress as standard. This helps to boost patient comfort during examinations and transportation.
SEERS Medical products have an extended warranty for peace of mind. SEERS Medical offer a five-year warranty on hydraulic and electric actuators, and a five-year unconditional guarantee on all parts, excluding damage to upholstery.
As well as the above, frames have a lifetime warranty. Please note that all Terms and Conditions apply.
- Trolley Width: 82cm
- Trolley Length: 214cm
- Height Range: 63cm to 95cm
- Mattress Depth: 100mm
- Safe maximum load capacity: 150kg