SEERS Medical Atlanta A&E Patient Trolley
The SEERS Medical Atlanta A&E Patient Trolley has been designed to assist in patient transportation, examinations, full x-rays, and resuscitation. It is ideal for use in acute healthcare departments, and includes a fifth wheel for improved manoeuvrability in between rooms and departments.
Key Features of the Atlanta A&E Patient Trolley
- Patient trolley designed for transport, examination, x-ray, and resuscitation
- Ideal for use in a variety of acute healthcare departments
- Incorporates an easily accessible full-length x-ray cassette platform
- Features a fifth wheel for improved manoeuvrability between departments
- Dual-sided foot pedals provided for controlling adjustments
- Height can be adjusted from 58cm to 91cm for versatile use
- Incorporates Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg tilt from +16˚ to -16˚
- Back angle can be adjusted to +90˚ for patient comfort
- Deluxe 100mm mattress with pressure-reducing design included as standard
Versatile Patient Trolley
The Atlanta A&E Patient Trolley has been designed to provide patients with reliable support and transportation in acute healthcare environments. It can be used for examinations and resuscitation, and as patient transport between departments.
The trolley is also suitable for full x-rays, and incorporates an easily accessible full-length cassette platform into which an x-ray cassette can be inserted and positioned from either side. This helps to ease the process of x-rays for both patient and medical professional.
Further enabling the trolley to be used in a versatile range of settings, the A&E Atlanta Trolley is widely adjustable. The height can be altered from 58cm to 91cm for safer access, and the backrest can also be adjusted to +90˚ for patient comfort and support.
The trolley also accommodates Trendelenburg tilt to +16˚ and reverse Trendelenburg to -16. This further allows the trolley to be used during a multitude of examinations for versatile use and subsequent value for money.
The SEERS Medical Atlanta A&E Trolley includes a deluxe 100mm mattress as standard. This mattress is pressure reducing, boosting patient comfort during examinations and transportation.
SEERS Medical products have an extended warranty for peace of mind. SEERS Medical offer a five-year warranty on hydraulic and electric actuators, and a five-year unconditional guarantee on all parts, excluding damage to upholstery.
As well as the above, frames have a lifetime warranty. Please note that all Terms and Conditions apply.
- Trolley Width: 77cm
- Trolley Length: 208cm
- Height Range: 58cm to 91cm
- Mattress Depth: 100mm
- Safe maximum load capacity: 250kg