Seca 899 Flat Scale with Cabled Remote Display
The Class III medically approved Seca 899 Flat Scale with Cabled Remote Display has been designed to facilitate easier and more convenient patient weighing. The remote display can be positioned away from the scale for convenience, and the scale itself provides reliable weight and BMI data.
Key Features of the 899 Flat Scale
- Class III medically approved floor scale
- Cabled remote display can be positioned on a stand (sold separately) and tilted for easier reading
- Low height and large levelling base for improved safety
- Large 0.75-inch-high LCD figures are easy to read
- BMI function helps determine nutritional status of the patient
- TARE function allows an infant to be weighed while in an adult's arms
- Compact size, lightweight design, and built-in handle make ideal as a mobile scale
Cabled Remote Display
Ideal for environments with minimal space or where the medical professional would benefit from being nearer a computer, the Seca 899 Flat Scale includes a cabled remote display. This can be positioned on a stand (sold separately) and tilted as required to ensure that data can be received as conveniently as possible.
Easy to Weigh Young Children
The Seca 899 Flat Scale has been designed to ensure that smaller children and infants can be weighed with ease. The TARE function allows the child to be weighed while being carried, and then the weight of the adult can then be deducted to provide the weight of the child.
Ideal for Use as a Mobile Scale
Lightweight and easy to transport, the Seca 899 Flat Scale is great for using on location. This includes both carrying it from one room to another within the same clinic or hospital, and carrying it to a non-medical environment for weighing in the patient's own home or safe environment. The scale is also battery powered so that power outlets are not required on site.
- Weight Capacity: 200kg
- Weight Graduation: 100g to 200g
- Scale Weight: 4.5kg
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 321 x 60 x 356mm