Seca 466 Wireless Printer
The Seca 466 Wireless Printer allows for analysis and printing of transmitted measurements on thermal paper. This means that wireless EMR-ready Seca products can send information directly to the printer for accurate data printing and analyses.
Key Features of the Seca 466 Wireless Printer
- Wireless printer for transmitting data wirelessly from EMR-ready Seca products
- Receives measurements through its wireless receiver and SD smart card
- Quickly prints data onto thermal paper or labels as required
- Handles the automatic interpretation and analysis of results
- Formats a graph of weight, height, and BMI to compare findings to standard ranges
- Required reference values and the hospital logo can be configured easily with the design software
What's Included with the Printer?
To ensure the printer is ready for use, it includes the following items:
- 1 x Roll of thermal paper
- 1 x Roll of labels
- 1 x Mains adaptor
- 1 x SD smart card and SD reader
To allow for versatile and convenient use, the Seca 466 Wireless Printer has been designed to work with all EMR systems and EMR-ready Seca products. This makes it ideal for busy medical environments where multiple measuring and weighing devices may be present.
Quick and Easy Data Analysis
Ensuring time can be used efficiently while also producing accurate data, the printer compares height and weight information, and also formats graphs to compare findings to standard ranges. Not only does this save time when compared to having to manually analyse data, but it also removes the possibility for human error.
- Print Speed: 80mm/s
- Print Width: 48mm
- Product Weight: 1kg
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 106 x 105 x 180mm