Seca 465 Wireless Printer
The Seca 465 Wireless Printer allows for the analysis and printing of transmitted measurements on thermal paper. This means that wireless Seca measuring rods and scales can send information directly to the printer for accurate data printing and analyses.
Key Features of the Seca 465 Wireless Printer
- Wireless printer for transmitting data wirelessly from measuring rods and scales
- Receives measurements through its wireless receiver and pre-configured SD smart card
- Printer compares height and weight to reference values as defined by WHO, CDC, and Kromeyer-Hauschild
- Also ascertains percentiles for children for more accurate data analysis
- Calculates resting energy expenditure and total energy expenditure based on parameters of gender, age, and PAL (physical activity level)
- Analyses and prints body mass index (BMI) and body fat rate (BFR) as required
- Compatible with all EMR systems and EMR-ready Seca products
What's Included with the Printer?
To ensure the printer is ready for use, it includes the following items:
- 1 x Roll of thermal paper
- 1 x Mains adaptor
- 1 x SD smart card and SD reader
To allow for versatile and convenient use, the Seca 465 Wireless Printer has been designed to work with Seca measuring rods and scales with wireless transmission. This makes it ideal for busy medical environments where multiple measuring and weighing devices may be present.
Quick and Easy Data Analysis
Ensuring time can be used efficiently while also producing accurate data, the printer compares height and weight information, and also ascertains percentiles for children. Not only does this save time when compared to having to manually analyse data, but it also removes the possibility for human error.
- Print Speed: 80mm/s
- Print Width: 48mm
- Product Weight: 800g
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 106 x 117 x 170mm