Rowo Snowdrop Practitioner Pump Cooling Gel 1 Litre
The Rowo Snowdrop Practitioner Pump Cooling Gel 1 Litre is ideal for massage therapists and physiotherapists for treating acute sports injuries, muscle aches and joint pains. Specially developed by German therapists to alleviate aches and pains without any mess or stickiness, this formulation is dermatologically tested and paraben-free.
- 1 x 1 Litre Cooling Gel Pump Pack
Who Can Use the Rowo Snowdrop Practitioner Pump Cooling Gel?
The large size of this cooling gel is useful for treating a team of athletes or a group of patients suffering from acute sport injuries, sore muscles aches and sprains. The unique formulation can be applied as a warm-up before exercise or as a post-workout massage to soothe tired, weary legs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Immediate cooling relief for muscle aches, joint pains and bruises
- Large size with pump dispenser to treat multiple users for longer
- Easy to apply without any stickiness, stains or residue build-up
- Can be used pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Dermatologically tested and paraben-free so no risk of rashes
- Developed in Germany by sports therapy specialists who are experts in physiotherapy
What Ailments Can Be Treated By the Rowo Snowdrop Cooling Gel?
You can use this cooling gel to treat ailments such as:
- Muscle ache
- Joint pain
- Neck pain
- Leg sprain
- Muscular spasm
- Sore shoulders
- Tired legs
Effective and Long-Lasting
Made using Arnica and Witch Hazel, the Snowdrop Cooling Gel provides pain relief faster, for longer. This reduces the need for reapplication, enabling you to get your money's worth.
Why Should I Buy this Cooling Gel?
Unlike a lot of other cooling gels, this formulation is paraben-free and dermatologically tested so you can treat injuries without the risk of rashes and inflammation. It's also extremely easy to dispense using the pump and won't leave any residue build-up, stickiness or stains upon application.
Ingredients of Rowo Snowdrop Cooling Gel
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Mentha Arvensis
- Alcohol Denat
- Chamomilla Recutita
- Arnica Montana
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
- Echinacea Purpurea
How Do I Apply the Rowo Snowdrop Cooling Gel?
- This product is for external use only on intact skin.
- Massage into the affected area as often required.
- Store below 30°C.
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Wash contaminated areas with cold water.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed seek medical advice.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- If symptoms persist seek medical help.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.