Rowo Hotspot Intense Massage Rub (50ml Tub)
If you're looking for an extra strong muscle rub that delivers immediate results, then look no further than the Rowo Hotspot Intense Massage Rub (50ml Tub). It's made by German therapists to alleviate sore muscles without leaving any sticky mess, and is also dermatologically tested and paraben-free.
- 1 x 50ml tub of Rowo Hot Spot Muscle Rub
Who Can Use the Rowo Hotspot Massage Rub?
The Rowo Hotspot Massage Rub will benefit anyone with muscle aches and joint pains, and the compact size means you can take it everywhere you go for instant relief. The rub is just as effective when used pre-workout to get cranky joints warmed up, as it is after exercising to soothe tired legs and bodies.
Key Features and Benefits
- Professional strength intense heat rub to reduce aches and pains
- Immediate relief with only a tiny amount with long-lasting results
- Comes in a small, compact size that's convenient to take everywhere
- Easy to apply without any stickiness or residue build-up
- Can be used pre-exercise to invigorate tissues or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Dermatologically tested and paraben-free so no risk of rashes
- Developed in Germany by sports therapy specialists who are experts in physiotherapy
What Ailments Can Be Treated By the Hotspot Massage Rub?
The Hotspot massage rub has helped fans all over the world to reduce ailments such as:
- Neck pain
- Muscle ache
- Joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Leg sprain
- Arthritic pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Muscular spasm
How Much of the Rub Do I Need to Use?
Made using Devil's Claw, Clove and Capsicum, the Hotspot Muscle Rub is a high-strength, low mess formulation that needs to be applied very sparingly. Less really is more in this case to enjoy a soothing massage with intense, long-lasting, heat sensation.
How Do I Apply the Massage Rub?
- As heat sensitivity varies greatly for every individual, you need to test your sensitivity to the product by applying to a small area first.
- The rub is for external use only on intact skin.
- Massage into the affected area very sparingly, as often as required.
- After application, do not use other heat sources such as showers, baths, etc.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use with soap and cold water
- When not in use, store product below 30°C
Why Should I Buy this Massage Rub Over Others?
Unlike most other massage rubs, the Rowo Hotspot formulation is paraben-free and dermatologically tested so you can treat your injuries without the risk of rashes and inflammation. It's also extremely easy to apply and doesn't leave any residue build-up or stickiness so you don't have to worry about discomfort or ruining your clothes.
Ingredients of Rowo Hotspot
- Alcohol Denat
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether
- Butylene Glycol
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Harpagophytum Procumbens (Devil’s Claw) Root Extract
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Disodium EDTA
- Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract
- Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- CI 15985
- CI 16255
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas
- Wash contaminated areas with cold water
- Do not swallow. If swallowed seek medical advice
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If symptoms persist, seek medical help
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients