RiseBasic Ceiling Lift
The RiseBasic Ceiling Lift is a modern and stylish stationary ceiling lift unit featuring many functions that maximise comfort and security during lifting for both the patient and the caregiver. When used with the appropriate lifting accessories, the RiseBasic provides secure, comfortable and individually adapted lifting of users in connection with seated or horizontal transfers to and from the bed, wheelchair or toilet.
Versatile Lifting Options
The RiseBasic offers a large lifting area and the possibility of both very high and very low lifting, making it an excellent solution for lifting from the floor and for gait training and standing training. The Ceiling Lift can also be used for the convenient transfer of patients from one room to another.
Depending on the weight of the patient, the RiseBasic is available in two models. The RiseBasic300 has a lifting capacity of 138kg (300lb), and the RiseBasic440 has a lifting capacity of 200kg (440lb).
Features and Benefits of the RiseBasic Ceiling Lift
- Available in two models, RiseBasic300 and RiseBasic440, that handle different weight loads
- Modern, elegant and hygienic design
- Provides safe working conditions and allows the carer to remain close to the user throughout the entire lifting procedure
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control
- On/Off button on the hand control prevents unauthorised use of lift functions
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering and manual emergency stop
- Overload and over-speed protection
- Efficient strap control preventing accidental twisting of the lift strap
- High capacity, long-lasting batteries and an energy-saving electric motor
- Diagnostics, a special software available as an accessory that allows a PC to access further information about the ceiling lift unit
Elegant and Lightweight
The RiseBasic Ceiling Lift features unusually small measurements at an extremely low weight. The handy size offers many practical advantages, and combined with the modern and elegant design of the lift unit, it also contributes to the creation of professional and highly functional environments with a harmonic and human atmosphere.
Specifications of the RiseBasic Ceiling Lift
- Material of chassis: Aluminium
- Material of cover: Non-flammable ABS plastic
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 266 x 151 x 156mm
- Total weight: 6.8kg
- Lifting range: 2400mm
- Lifting speed without load: 30mm/s
- Lifting speed with load: 20mm/s
- Sound level with load: 51dB(A)
- Batteries: 2 x 12V 2.9 Ah
- Safe working load: 138kg (RiseBasic300) or 200kg (RiseBasic440)
Image is for illustrative purposes only; Sling Bar is not included and must be purchased separately.