Purekeys Infection Control Medical Mouse
In healthcare environments, it's vital that infection control and hygiene maintenance can be carried out in all areas. However, conventional computer accessories often feature difficult to clean gaps where bacteria can grow and thrive, posing a risk to healthcare practitioners and patients alike.
The Purekeys Infection Control Medical Mouse is an invaluable infection control solution for anybody working in aged care and especially healthcare facilities. It facilitates easy and proper hygiene that is crucial to health care environments thanks to its completely smooth design making cleaning easy and comprehensive.
Key Features of the Purekeys Infection Control Mouse
The key features and benefits of the Purekeys Infection Control Computer Mouse are:
- Completely flat surface makes cleaning extremely simple without need for immersion – no crevices where bacteria can lurk
- Silicon surface is non-allergenic and can be cleaned with hospital grade antibacterial fluids
- Tactile left, right, middle click and scroll buttons make the mouse easy and comfortable to use
- Connects easily to any Microsoft Windows based PC – plug in and it's ready to go
Smooth Surface for Easy Cleaning
The Purekeys Infection Control Mouse is designed with a completely smooth surface with no grooves unlike conventional mouses. This not only ensures that nothing, such as food, can be dropped or get stuck in cracks, but also ensures proper cleaning can take place.
Effective cleaning is something which research shows is difficult to achieve in medical environments with conventional equipment. The Purekeys Mouse is silicone based which enables hospital grade cleaning to ensure that it can be completely sterilised regularly and easily.
Why Use the Purekeys Infection Control Medical Mouse?
Much research has proven that mouses can and do have high levels of bacteria on them that often multiplies rapidly due to infrequent sanitising. This problem is particularly acute in hospital and aged care environments as a mouse is often shared by many people – dramatically increasing the risk that potential illness causing bacteria will be passed on to patients' surroundings or to them directly.
The technical specifications of the Purekeys Infection Control Computer Mouse are:
- IP66, can be cleaned with liquid disinfectants
- Interface: USB cable 1.5 meter
- Approvals: CE, FCC, EN60601-1-2
- Warranty: 2 Year limited Warranty