Purekeys Infection Control Black Wireless Medical Keyboard
Keyboards are notoriously prone to trapping dirt and debris in between their keys, but are just as notoriously difficult to clean. The Purekeys Infection Control Black Wireless Medical Keyboard is completely flat in design and made from high-grade silicone rubber than can be cleaned with any hospital grade disinfectant. With a cleaning time of less than five seconds, the keyboard can be cleaned in between patients to fulfil best practice techniques.
Key Features and Benefits
- Perfect for use with the Disinfectable Wireless Medical Mouse
- Flat silicone surface is easy to clean and disinfect
- Designed with no grooves, edges or gaps anywhere for improved safety
- Ideally used as part of your infection control programme
- Ideal for hospital and care settings, as well as office environments
- Features a dedicated "Clean Key" that allows you to disable key input while cleaning
- Can be cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants to prevent spread of bacteria
- Offers the same tactile feedback as normal keyboards for ease of use for new users
- Plug and Play compatible with most Windows-based PCs, making it ideal for use in the NHS
- Black colour with white and blue font is similar to traditional keyboards
- Silicon-based cover is hypoallergenic to prevent allergic reactions during use
Ideal for a Range of Environments
The Purekeys Infection Control Medical Keyboard is an invaluable solution for anybody, whether you're looking for a new keyboard for the home or you work in an office or healthcare facility. Traditional keyboards are rife with grooves, edges and gaps, all of which are perfect environments for bacteria to hide and multiply. This keyboard offers you an easy way of ensuring you can easily clean your keyboard, making it the perfect product for use in environments where multiple users use the same keyboard.
Why Use the Purekeys Infection Control Medical Keyboard?
Much research has proven that keyboards harbour high levels of bacteria that tend to multiply rapidly because keyboards are generally fairly difficult to clean. This issue is particularly pronounced in hospital and care environments, where keyboards are often shared by a number of people. This dramatically increases the risk of bacteria being passed on to patients or their surroundings, which can in turn cause a shortage of hospital beds and other resources.
When used as part of your infection control programme, the Purekeys Black Wireless Medical Keyboard is an excellent way of preventing cross contamination. This is perfect for hospital and care settings where immune systems may be lower than in other environments and patients are therefore more prone to contracting infections or illnesses.
How Do You Use the Black Wireless Medical Keyboard?
The Purekeys Infection Control Medical Keyboard couldn't be easier to use. Featuring a dedicated "Clean Key" that allows you to disable key input while cleaning, the product has been specifically designed to be simple to use and clean. The keyboard can be cleaned in five seconds or less with hospital-grade disinfectants to prevent the spread or growth of bacteria.
Ideally Used with the Purekeys Disinfectable Mouse
The Black Infection Control Medical Keyboard is only one aspect of the computer system. When it is used alongside the Purekeys Black Disinfectable Wireless Mouse with Touch Scroll, this helps reduce the spread of bacteria even further. This is because the mouse is designed without gaps or crevices, which reduces the risk of infection and makes it easier to clean.
- Dimensions (LxW): 457 x 148mm
- Weight: 950g
- Includes 4 x AAA batteries
- IP Classification: IP66 (can be cleaned with liquid disinfectants)
- Interface: RF 2.4GHz, easy installation, USB dongle already paired
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: Two years