Purekeys Black Disinfectable Wireless Mouse with Touch Scroll
When you use the computer at home or at work, your mouse is almost constantly in use, making it prone to harbouring bacteria. The Purekeys Black Disinfectable Wireless Mouse with Touch Scroll is made from smooth silicone and doesn't have any crevices or cracks, meaning that bacteria or food have nowhere to hide. The smooth surface of the mouse means that it can be disinfected easily, making it ideal for healthcare settings or office environments.
Key Features and Benefits
- Smooth silicone surface is easy to clean and disinfect
- Designed without grooves, crevices or cracks for improved safety
- Constructed with touch scroll to reduce risk of crumbs getting stuck in mouse crevices
- Ideal as part of a wider infection control programme
- Ideally paired with the Purekeys Infection Control Keyboard
- Designed for use in hospital and care settings, as well as office environments
- Can be cleaned with disinfectant to prevent the spread of bacteria
- Wireless design further controls spread of bacteria
- Black colour is similar to the traditional computer mouse
- Made from hypoallergenic silicone to prevent allergic reactions
Why Should You Use the Purekeys Wireless Mouse?
The Purekeys Disinfectable Wireless Mouse is an invaluable solution for anybody, whether you're looking for a new mouse to use with your home computer or you work in an office or healthcare facility. The computer mouse is in constant use and can be prone to greasy finger marks or crumbs in the gaps, making it the perfect environment for bacteria to hide, especially when you share your computer with other users. This wireless mouse is designed with a completely smooth and gapless design, making it easy to disinfect without fear of ruining the functionality of the mouse.
Prevents the Spread of Bacteria
Much research has proven that computer mice harbour high levels of bacteria that tend to multiply rapidly. This issue is particularly pronounced in hospital and care environments, where computers are often shared by a number of people. This dramatically increases the risk of bacteria being passed onto patients or their surroundings, which can in turn cause a shortage of hospital beds and other resources.
When used as part of a wider infection control programme, the Purekeys Black Wireless Medical Mouse is an excellent way of preventing cross contamination. This is perfect for hospital and care settings where immune systems may be lower than in other environments and patients are therefore more prone to contracting infections or illnesses.
Ideally Used with the Purekeys Infection Control Keyboard
The Black Disinfectable Wireless Mouse is only one aspect of the computer system. When it is used alongside the Purekeys Infections Control Medical Keyboard, this helps reduce the spread of bacteria even further. This is because the keyboard is designed without gaps or grooves, which reduces the risk of infection and makes it easier to clean.
- IP Classification: IP66 (can be cleaned with liquid disinfectants)
- Interface: Easy installation, no drivers needed
- Approvals: CE, EN 60601-1-2
- Warranty: Two years (limited)