Medium Catering First Aid Kit Plus in Metal Cabinet with Glass Door
For workplaces that have dedicated rooms for first aid treatment, or an area where risk is particularly high, it may be best to keep first aid items in a designated storage facility. The Medium Catering First Aid Kit Plus in Metal Cabinet with Glass Door is an ideal central storage facility to provide employers and staff peace of mind.
Up to Catering Safety Standards
This fully stocked cabinet is ideal to use in a food preparation or catering environment. The only difference it serves from the original Workplace Kits is that each cabinet contains blue detectable plasters and blue gloves to meet the stipulations set in the Food Safety Act (1990).
What is Included in the Catering Plus Cabinet?
Contents of the Catering First Aid Cabinet stores an array of items including:
- 1 x Guidance leaflet
- 2 x Burn dressings (10 x 10cm)
- 30 x Blue cleansing wipes
- 2 x Blue conforming bandages (7.5cm x 4m)
- 3 x Eye pad dressings
- 1 x Saline eye wash (500ml)
- 3 x Blue finger dressings
- 2 x Adult-size foil blankets
- 2 x HSE large blue dressings (18 x 18cm)
- 6 x HSE medium blue dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 1 x Microporous blue tape (2.5cm x 5m)
- 9 x Pairs of blue nitrile gloves
- 100 x Blue food plasters
- 1 x Resuscitation face shield
- 12 x Safety pins
- 1 x Pair of shears
- 3 x Blue triangular bandages
Lockable For Extra Security
Finished in white enamel and protected by a strong glass door, this cabinet will provide an extra measure of security, as it comes with two keys to lock away your items for extra protection. The cabinet, which surpasses the British Standard, is ready to mount onto the wall and is available fully stocked as illustrated.
Exceeding Basic Requirements
Purchase as many cabinets as you need depending the level of risk at your site, be it low (one kit per 100 employees) or high (one kit per 25 employees). The increased first aid quantities, plus the addition of the eye wash and 20 extra plasters, this cabinet will ensure you will have a well-prepared first aid post exceeding the basic requirements.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46 x 30 x 12cm