Medi-Plinth Mobile Operating Table
The nature of surgery, especially of major procedures, allows for no leeway in terms of the equipment the surgeon has to work with. The surface must be steady, the mechanisms fully supplied with power to enable positioning in all eventualities.
The Medi-Plinth Mobile Operating Table is designed to be tailored to the precise needs of the clinician, and provides an extremely rigid and stable operating platform. The built-in battery operating system enables full functionality and adjustment of the table for extended periods away from mains power. Additionally, a wide range of accessories can be added to provide adaptability and greater flexibility during surgical procedures.
Features of the Medi-Plinth Mobile Operation Table
- Electric variable height, backrest, and tilt adjustment enables peak adjustability
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning
- Built-in battery operating system for full functionality while unplugged from mains supply
- All sections fitted with x-ray translucent surfaces with full-length cassette tray for film or DR
- Linked castor base creates option for castors to run freely, a two wheel steering lock, or to be fully braked
- Removable split leg sections with Lithotomy recess in seat section
- Supplied in with a stylish and discreet black upholstery
Additional Accessories of the Medi-Plinth Mobile Operating Table
The Mobile Operating Table is available with a wide range of accessories to further aid the practitioner’s needs. The Transportation Package includes side rails and bumper wheels to enable safe patient transfer, the Gynae Package allows for numerous gynaecology procedures to be conducted both safety and discreetly, the Fold-Down Rails can be included for augmented patient safety.
Please note that these extras must be factory fitted, meaning that they have to be ordered alongside your table. These extras cannot be installed once your Mobile Operating Table has been manufactured. Please tick the relevant box(es) at the top of the page to add these accessories to your order.
- Full Length Accessory Rails to enable extra equipment placement
- Gynae Package (PU Knee Troughs, Stainless Steel Tray, and Mounting Brackets)
- Fold-Down Side Rails for patient safety
- Foot Switch Control for hands-free operation of tilt, height and backrest adjustment mechanisms
- Transportation Package (Bumper Wheels and Handle Bar) for fast and safe porterage
- IV Pole and Brackets (Fits to Accessory Rail) for effective, hassle-free IV therapy