Medi-Plinth Hoxton Polypropylene Chair
Selecting the right waiting room furniture for your medical practice is important. It’s your clinic’s first point of contact with the patient, and very often the patient’s first impression of its aesthetics can affect the interaction between him/her and the clinician. At the same time, it’s also necessary to strike a balance between looks and cost.
The Medi-Plinth Hoxton Polypropylene Chair is an appealing choice for anybody looking for cost-effective and colourful waiting room or surgery furniture. The polypropylene shell is approved for medical use, which means it can be used in public areas and consultation rooms alike. Simultaneously comfortable, space-saving, and versatile, these are an excellent seating solution.
Features of the Medi-Plinth Hoxton Polypropylene Chair
- Available in a range of nine vibrant colours to match your clinic aesthetic
- Polypropylene shell approved for medical use, enabling versatility in any area
- Durable hardwearing ergonomic design providing comfortable waiting for your patients
- Chrome easy-clean base frame promoting hygiene as well as pleasing appearance
- Quick and easy self-assembly
- Stackable space-saving design
- Maximum Load: 18 Stone (114kg)
- Includes a one-year warranty