Marsden MBF-6010 Body Composition Column Scale with Auto Height Measure
Measuring body composition is a key way to understand a patient's health and fitness. The Marsden MBF-6010 Body Composition Column Scale with Auto Height Measure provides an accurate and detailed reading of a patient's body composition, helping doctors and other medical professionals to better understand the health of their patient.
More Accurate Than Other Body Composition Scales
Developed alongside Hull York Medical School, the MBF-6010's algorithm has been proven to produce results closer to dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) than any other scale. This helps you and your patient to get measurements as accurate as possible fast.
The MBF-6010 provides the following information, printed out instantly:
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR): the rate the body uses energy while at rest to maintain vital functions
- Fat free mass (FFM): all body components except fat
- Fat mass: amount of fat in the patient's body
- Fat percentage: percentage of the patient's body that is fat (including essential body fat and storage body fat)
- Total body water (TBW): amount of fluid in the patient's body (shown as a percentage of total body weight)
This provides an incredibly high level of detailed information, helping doctors to better understand their patient and the next best course of action.
Auto Height Measure
To better streamline the measuring process, this scale includes an auto height measure built-in. It will measure the patient's height and automatically input the reading into the scale – no user input needed – enabling it to instantly calculate BMI.
Ease of Use Features
The scale is also incredibly easy to use. The MBF-6010 features two large and clear screens – one for weight and one for height – making it easier to take down accurate readings. A tare function enables you to take into account clothing weight for more accurate readings, and a hold function holds the weight on the screen to more easily take note of the reading.
Key Features of the Marsden MBF-6010 Body Composition Column Scale with Auto Height Measure
The key features of the Marsden MBF-6010 Body Composition Column Scale with Auto Height Measure are:
- Class III and MDD approved
- Measures BMR, TBW, FFM, fat mass, fat percentage, weight and BMI
- Auto height measure for faster BMI calculation
- Incredibly accurate results – closer to DEXA than any other scale
- Great for hospitals and pharmacies for NHS prevention programmes
- Printer included for permanent record of patient body composition
- Hold and tare functions help ensure accurate results and readings
Technical Specifications of the Marsden MBF-6010 Body Composition Column Scale with Auto Height Measure
The technical specifications of the Marsden MBF-6010 Body Composition Column Scale with Auto Height Measure are:
- Capacity: 300kg
- Graduations: 100g
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Base dimensions: 340 x 450 x 80mm
- Units of Measure: Kilograms (kg)