Marsden M-653 Professional Wheelchair Scale with Handrail
It's vital that wheelchair-bound patients can be weighed accurately and easily to ensure care and treatment can properly be provided. The Marsden M-653 Professional Wheelchair Scale with Handrail makes it incredibly easy to weigh individuals in wheelchairs, and can also be used with standing geriatric and bariatric patients. It's ideal for use in care homes and hospitals.
Durable for Long-Term Use
Regularly-used weighing scales can take a lot of punishment, especially wheelchair scales, so it's vital that they can be as durable as possible. The M-653 is designed to be rugged and long-lasting, helping you ensure that your scale will stand the test of time.
Handrail Provides Versatility
To give the scale an increased level of versatility, the M-653 includes a single handrail built in. These enable the scale to be used with bariatric and geriatric patients who prefer to stand but require a little extra help to do so.
Easy to Use for Accurate Results
The scale is also incredibly easy to use. With the patient's height entered using the full numeric keypad, the scale can calculate and display their BMI in seconds.
For further ease of use, the M-653's indicator features two large and clear screens – one for weight and one for height – making it easier to take down accurate readings. Tare and pre-set tare functions enables you to take into account wheelchair weight for more accurate readings, and a hold function holds the weight on the screen to enable you to easily take note of the measurement. The M-653 also features a rechargeable battery built-in, providing improved mobile use.
Key Features of the Marsden M-653 Professional Wheelchair Scale with Handrail
The key features of the Marsden M-653 Professional Wheelchair Scale with Handrail are:
- Class III approved
- Durable, rugged construction for long-term use
- Low-profile design with handle and wheels makes transport and storage easier
- Capacity of 300kg suitable for most patients
- Accurate to 100g for precise weight measurement
- Handrail provides support to standing bariatric and geriatric patients
- Numeric keypad for entering patient height
- Calculates BMI in seconds
- Tare, pre-set tare and hold functions for accurate measurements
Technical Specifications of the Marsden M-653 Professional Wheelchair Scale with Handrail
The technical specifications of the Marsden M-653 Professional Wheelchair Scale with Handrail are:
- Capacity: 300kg
- Graduations: 100g
- Weight of scale: 28.6kg (not including handrail)
- Power supply: rechargeable battery or mains power (adaptor included)
- Dimensions: 1150 x 800 x 66mm (not including handrail)